TOD 8/10: Around the AFCE - Most likely to unseat Cheats*?

Not unless the Patriots have defeated themselves first. A fully functioning Brady led team will never lose to anyone in the AFC east in January. Last year, for example, the Patriots were as weak as I've seen them in a long time. They came within three points of going to the Super Bowl yet again, and beat you twice along the way.

And this, "Now getting to that game is another matter", goes without saying. It's a long, brutal, 16 game season. Do you know how hard it is to be at the top at the end of that?

Except that year Rex and the Jets went into your house and beat you in the playoffs, right?

Nobody. Brady will be playing until at least 2020. By then Tyrod will fizzle out and we will need a new QB. Im hoping they blow up the roster, trade everyone, collect draft picks, and build for the future. Instead of 8-8 every year maybe we can actually be a good team by 2025

Nobody. Brady will be playing until at least 2020. By then Tyrod will fizzle out and we will need a new QB. Im hoping they blow up the roster, trade everyone, collect draft picks, and build for the future. Instead of 8-8 every year maybe we can actually be a good team by 2025

This is the likely outcome :lol:

This is the likely outcome :lol:

This is where I keep my expectations. Sigh.

Not us, at least not this year. The guys we brought in to replace Nigel and Mario are GAN. We've got JAGs in their place. We have no WR depth after Woods (our big draft pick there, also GAN). We have JAGs and M*A*S*H units at RG. Tyrod needs to be the next Randall Cunningham for us to even have a chance. Nobody's unseating the Cheats until Marcia retires or gets hit by a bus.

A Bills bus.

This is where I keep my expectations. Sigh.

The odds of staying out of the playoffs is dwindling every year they don't get there. I'm betting on this year.

The Fins. They'll have a good def and Gase will get the Of rolling in his second year. A lot of you are posting the Bills, but I just don't see how this team is much improved over last year. I like to Billieve but the product on the field doesn't look like they can stop the Pats at this point. Obviously, I think we take the Bradyless game but once Brady gets back, the Pats win the division this year again.

The Fins. They'll have a good def and Gase will get the Of rolling in his second year. A lot of you are posting the Bills, but I just don't see how this team is much improved over last year. I like to Billieve but the product on the field doesn't look like they can stop the Pats at this point. Obviously, I think we take the Bradyless game but once Brady gets back, the Pats win the division this year again.

I agree the Pats win the division. That wasn't the question. Not sure I see the improvement in the Fins you do and it is Gase's first year. Until the Fins and Jets can start to put away the Bills frequently then for me the most likely to profit if the Pats mess up are Buffalo.

Christian Fauria says of the Pats* first four games, he is only concerned about Arizona. Doesn't think they will have a problem with the Dolphins, Texans and Bills. All they need to do is run the ball in those three games to have a good chance of winning. I wonder if he even knows any of the players on those three defenses.

Edited by Bubba Gump

Christian Fauria says of the Pats* first four games, he is only concerned about Arizona. Doesn't think they will have a problem with the Dolphins, Texans and Bills. All they need to do is run the ball in those three games to have a good chance of winning. I wonder if he even knows any of the players on those three defenses.

He also said he wasn't sure how good the Bills defense would be with Ragland out for the season and the loss of Joe Mason (whoever that is).

they'll go 0-4 but probably 11-1 when brady gets back to still take the division