Our medical staff

I think it was last year the Bills trainers were voted most likely to succeed or the year before.

if you read PFT each day for fun and amusement you would see most teams are dealing with roster changing injuries. There might be a systemic problem. But i don't think is is localized t Buffalo Bills.

Be fun to run as search engine to find teams that suffer the least preseason injuries.

IT !!

! Get on that asap ! I want answers and i want them pronto .

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have discussed this before but the Reggie Ragland injury is a perfect example of how bad our medical staff is.

Hot take. Post of the year.

1. Rather than use precaution they let Ragland walk of the field on his own with a partially torn ACL. Even though it was a non contact injury which almost always involves a tear of some sort.

Oh, there's more?

2. They tell Rex Ryan they don't think there was any ligament damage. (Rex didn't come up with that on his own).

You being there at the time of course, in the room and all.

3. They tell the team they will have a definitive answer by Sunday or Monday, failing to take into account the severity of the swelling which will not allow a second opinion that quickly.

Because that's what doctors do all the time: Deal in absolutes and definitive answers.

Between constantly rushing star players back from injury Manuel (knees), McCoy (hamstring), Aaron Williams (neck) and misdiagnosing injuries (Lawson) they have shown a level of incompetence that has affected our teams chances to win games.

I just hope they don't rush you back after tearing your ACL on your Jump to Conclusions Mat.

Im beginning to think our medical staff is made up of a group of Arbys workers who thought it would be a funny gag to apply for the job.

That's just patently ridiculous and insulting. Everybody knows most Arby's workers went to dental school, not medical school.

Maybe its just me but 5-10 years ago injuries were never the top story. Now it seems like every presser begins and ends with people wanting exact injury/cause/diagnosis/timetables. Coaches must get sick of it. Seems like it all went crazy when fantasy leagues began.

Hot take. Post of the year.

Oh, there's more?

You being there at the time of course, in the room and all.

Because that's what doctors do all the time: Deal in absolutes and definitive answers.

I just hope they don't rush you back after tearing your ACL on your Jump to Conclusions Mat.

That's just patently ridiculous and insulting. Everybody knows most Arby's workers went to dental school, not medical school.

My youngest daughter went to Dental school. and they are taking the same courses that Dr's take the first 2 years.

so i have to discount your whole angry emotional retort.

A shame, you were doing so well. But you had to try to get that knockout punch din't you?

0:)

our medical staff

walk-it-off-pussy.png?w=406&h=349

I love this !!

Well done jr1

Maybe its just me but 5-10 years ago injuries were never the top story. Now it seems like every presser begins and ends with people wanting exact injury/cause/diagnosis/timetables. Coaches must get sick of it. Seems like it all went crazy when fantasy leagues began.

Fantasy has twisted up football something serious

So you can't go from a partial tear to a full tear from not treating it properly. You should make sure everyone knows this doc.

Im not surprised with those who blindly defend personnel decisions of a team that hasnt made the playoffs since right before the thong song came out. But the medical staff now too? Russ Brandon's marketing has reached new heights.

Partial tear? It's a grade 2 sprain.

You're making things up again. Please stop. It's embarrassing for all of us like when someone gets really drunk and tries to hit on someone who wants no part of it. None of us want to be here and see this.

I have a feeling your that guy who looks forward to weddings not because you are happy for the couple but because you like taking over the dance floor as it is your only time to shine. Wearing the finest line of wedding garb Walmart had to offer in 1993. You are that weird uncle with a checkered past they have to invite out of obligation to their aunt.

And although you look like a sweaty mess of a person that you are you elicit enough laughter from the creeped out on lookers to give you a reason to roll your obese ass out of bed the next morning. But they are laughing at you, not with you. Am I close bud?

Edited by Estelle Getty

I have a feeling your that guy who looks forward to weddings not because you are happy for the couple but because you like taking over the dance floor as it is your only time to shine. Wearing the finest line of wedding garb Walmart had to offer in 1993. You are that weird uncle with a checkered past they have to invite out of obligation to their aunt.

And although you look like a sweaty mess of a person that you are you elicit enough laughter from the creeped out on lookers to give you a reason to roll your obese ass out of bed the next morning. But they are laughing at you, not with you. Am I close bud?

You paint a vivid picture. I like you.

Top 10 reasons for all the Bills injuries:

10) Rex runs too tough a camp

9) Rex runs too soft a camp

8) Medical staff can't give definitive diagnoses instantly

7) Russ Brandon's meddling

6) Players don't prepare enough

5) Whaley's drafting

4) Too many coaches

3) 16 years no playoffs

2) Floor mats

1) RALPH IS CHEAP!!