TOD 8/3: If you could pick any HC, OC, DC with Bills roster

BB

McDaniels

Wade

McDaniels' jock is carried by Brady.

HC - Carroll (guys love playing for him)

OC - Arians (most creative offensive mind)

DC - Wade (hard to argue with his track record and he makes players for his system)

BB as HC

John Harbaugh as DC

Jim as OC

Nitpicking but does John Harbaugh even have a defensive back ground? I believe he was a STs coach before becoming a head coach?

And it seems like a lot of the picks are guys who have HOF Qbs. Personally, I think a great coach is somewhere who can raise the talent level of his players. Some posters here could be successful coach's with Brady or in his prime Manning.

DC - Wade (hard to argue with his track record and he makes players for his system)

Nitpicking but does John Harbaugh even have a defensive back ground? I believe he was a STs coach before becoming a head coach?

And it seems like a lot of the picks are guys who have HOF Qbs. Personally, I think a great coach is somewhere who can raise the talent level of his players. Some posters here could be successful coach's with Brady or in his prime Manning.

Sorry I think Bill made Brady, not the other way around. Tom couldn't even hold down the job in college. He was less of an athletic specimen than a quarter of this board. He was just cocky, pissed off and willing to do whatever beli told him.

Anywhere else he'd have never gotten off the bench

Add: see Cassel, Mallett, Hoyer... Even these guys looked outstanding in the preseason and decent when they play for the patsies.

Cassel had a 90 qbr in his first year starting!!!!

Also - I like wade or Schwarz but opted to go for a guy who has run schemes similar to rexy since the personnel is now more in line with that Edited by over 20 years of fanhood

Sorry I think Bill made Brady, not the other way around. Tom couldn't even hold down the job in college. He was less of an athletic specimen than a quarter of this board. He was just cocky, pissed off and willing to do whatever beli told him.

Anywhere else he'd have never gotten off the bench

Add: see Cassel, Mallett, Hoyer... Even these guys looked outstanding in the preseason and decent when they play for the patsies.

Cassel had a 90 qbr in his first year starting!!!!

Also - I like wade or Schwarz but opted to go for a guy who has run schemes similar to rexy since the personnel is now more in line with that

Fair but we'll agree to disagree. As terrible as Cassell has become, he did take the Chiefs to he playoffs and made a pro bowl (overrated I know but still). Also, that Pats team Cassell quarter backed was 16-0 the year before and missed the playoffs.

Belichick was a bad head coach before Brady and he had some very good to decent Qbs - Testaverdr and Bledsoe.