Sirius Training Camp Tour @ Buffalo - TODAY

Heitz

Incognito - this year is like "master's work" with them perfecting stuff now vs last year was week 3 or 4 where they were getting used to stuff. Positive comments on Tyrod, benefit of him being the man now and offense revolving around him vs 3 Qb battle at this time last year

Was very impressed with graham too. Not sure if i ever heard a whole interview with him, but came across as very poised and intelligent

Can we get Pat and Mills to report from Bills camp EVERY day? :beer:

Tyrod - receivers all working their butt off an competing. Competition good, all working to get on same page..

Responsibility to Speak up to Roman for what what he likes to run and also what guys like shady and Sammy like to run.

Kirrwan made comment people he knew in Baltimore last year said he was the real deal when he first left for buffalo, said they should just pay him and get the deal done.

McCoy - keep people healthy and keep people together (contracts)

I'll get lot of carries and workload, let's not forget who Reggie bush is. Kirwan - that's dangerous

Kirwan- I'm thinking 10 wins this year. Shady - I want to win them all

Edited by stevewin

I'M glad you guys posted. I was at a business meeting so missed it, but the weird thing is I went to the On-Demand section of Sirius, and hit the Bills Training Camp. Instead of Jim and Pat and all of the interviews, it's a show with Solomon Wilcots and Brad Hopkins. It has all th titles of the people interviewed, but the show doesn't add up.

I'm calling them today and will see if I can download it. Of so, I'll post for those who don't have Sirius radio.

Posted this in Astro's thread but things that jumped out to me from Kirwin were his two areas of "concern" -- swing tackle and filling out the WR corps -- and how much he likes Tyrod. Miller said he thinks either the Bills or Jets can emerge as a "powerhouse" to challenge the Pats***. They also talked about the pressure the D was getting, without Dareus and Kyle in there, and how that will only help the depth and rotation once those guys return.

It was a great night for a transplanted Bills fan! Sirius radio in my ear while watching NFLN and the many 'trips' to SJF for practice 'look ins' & updates. Shady is trimmer and more 'built' at camp than last year.

As for Rex's fascination with Glass Goodwin, he was the same ga-ga last preseason over his speed. That he ended up on IR surprised no one here.

Didn't any of youz guyz tell Rex that Glass can't get through a single play without injuring himself.