TOD 7/28: Most assume the Pats* own the division - Do you?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gronk is a shooting star. He will fade fast as injuries mount.

Greatest QB in NFL history will miss 1/4 of the season.

The AFC East is wide open. Even Miami could win. If TT progresses the Bills have a great shot at 11-5. Need to go 5-1 in the division and the other three need to beat each other up.

Gronk is a shooting star. He will fade fast as injuries mount.

Greatest QB in NFL history will miss 1/4 of the season.

The AFC East is wide open. Even Miami could win. If TT progresses the Bills have a great shot at 11-5. Need to go 5-1 in the division and the other three need to beat each other up.

Fame and money and ships! That little puke Edelman has one super model pregnant - left her for an uglier super model.

It has to be winnable by somebody in the division who isn't NE. Eventually Brady HAS to slow down. He's already missing 1/4 of the season. I simply cant take many more seasons of listening to that fanbase gloat.

Thoughts?

Yes, I've thought were done plenty of times just to keep on rolling.

I don't know that NE's defense is as good as the numbers say; they are well-coached for sure, but I think they're heavily aided by an offense that can (a) put points on the board and (b) play ball control when necessary.

NE tends to get the lead early and force teams to be predictable, because Belichick comes into the game wiling to go nuclear in order to stop what opponents do best.

As to records, Buffalo basically needs to start out 3-1 if they want to make the playoffs; that gives them the real possibility of winning 2 of the next 3 (@LA, vs. SF, @Mia) to get to 5-2 before the brutal stretch of the schedule.

At that point, you're hoping to win 1 of the next 3 (vs. NE, @Sea on MNF, @Cin coming off a bye) to get to 6-4.

Assuming you can pull that off, to make the playoffs means winning 4 of the final 6 (vs. Jax, @Oak, vs. Pit, vs. Cle, vs. Mia, @NYJ).

Thanks just ruined my season :angry: