Josh Gordon reinstated

Guffalo

still interested.

do we have any trade bait ?

Hey Mario ole buddy !!

I am glad to read he has done his diligence. Hope he stays on track

Oh of course I'd be interested but I can't imagine the Browns not taking that risk compared to the draft pick they'd get.

Oh of course I'd be interested but I can't imagine the Browns not taking that risk compared to the draft pick they'd get.

I realize I am unrealistic in this matter.

His agent has said Browns are committed to him. But Browns have gotten weird before.

I would take a chance on Gordon if I was Whaley. But I sure as hell am no GM nor play one on TV.

#rogue might go #rogue and offer up something outrageous though.

win now thinking and all that

I realize I am unrealistic in this matter.

His agent has said Browns are committed to him. But Browns have gotten weird before.

I would take a chance on Gordon if I was Whaley. But I sure as hell am no GM nor play one on TV.

#rogue might go #rogue and offer up something outrageous though.

win now thinking and all that

The Browns have waited a few years for Gordon, I doubt they would jump ship now for a low round pick. He is a superior talent and has taken up advice from Jim Brown etc. If they traded him now that would be ...welp....A Browns type of decision. Edited by Commonsense

The Browns have waited a few years for Gordon, I doubt they would jump ship now for a low round pick. He is a superior talent and has taken up advice from Jim Brown etc. If they traded him now that would be ...welp....A Browns type of decision.

i have no idea if they will cut him... He was awful the last time he played both on the field and in the locker room. But that was with the old regime. So this one could give him a clean slate. However, they drafted a crap ton of WR. They don't need to decide until he will actually take up a roster spot in October. Edited by YoloinOhio

The Browns have waited a few years for Gordon, I doubt they would jump ship now for a low round pick. He is a superior talent and has taken up advice from Jim Brown etc. If they traded him now that would be ...welp....A Browns type of decision.

so Whaley whips out his draft card and says Gordon for our third 2017?

Gordon has shown enough that he is going to get another chance. Hue Jackson is a strong minded coach, I'm guessing here...but he will want to try and get Robert and Gordon back together and make it work. Gordon is an idiot, but he is an idiot being backed by that all mighty word "POTENTIAL".

I think things just looked up for Hue and the Browns. You put RGIII back out there with someone he already knows in Gordon, add Corey Coleman, they have two decent RB's to work with, and Hue might be working with something in Cleveland.

I think things just looked up for Hue and the Browns. You put RGIII back out there with someone he already knows in Gordon, add Corey Coleman, they have two decent RB's to work with, and Hue might be working with something in Cleveland.

the best fantasy prospect on the Browns is Duke Johnson.

I think you have a valid point. Hue is just the guy too.

Drug issues aside, he needs to prove he's worth keeping for the Browns. In 2014 he looked out of shape, lazy and disinterested. He broke off his routes and was taken off the field on critical downs. He's continued to hang around Manziel, which must make their blood boil as they try to distance the organization from him.

Edited by YoloinOhio