Incognito Has Rex Ryan's and Buffalo's Back against Cowherd

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wtf is that studio setup? can we put some more space and elevation between guest and host, please?

Haha, absolutely thought the same thing in that first 20 seconds. Then the interview started, it was so interesting, I forgot how weird that was.

Haha, absolutely thought the same thing in that first 20 seconds. Then the interview started, it was so interesting, I forgot how weird that was.

When they started showing game action in between them, then you realized how articulate Richie is, I forgot all about it too. That speaks volumes about how well Richie did (because it was really goofy!). Finishing by challenging the Bills bashing had to endear him to (almost) all our fans.

I love Richie's point about Rex generating heat in the media to purposely take some measure of attention and pressure away from the players. I saw him do that in NY early in Sanchito's career. Rex is a lot of things, but he ain't dumb.

@TheHerd

.@68INCOGNITO calls out @ColinCowherd for bashing the @buffalobills and Rex Ryan. #TheHerd

just now watched.

Never would have seen it if not linked here 26. TY!

Not ashamed to say I have a crush on Cogs. Have since he put the work in to recover from Miami and all that.

Makes me proud to have him on the team.

And btw, this just in . He can play pretty good football.

When they started showing game action in between them, then you realized how articulate Richie is, I forgot all about it too. That speaks volumes about how well Richie did (because it was really goofy!). Finishing by challenging the Bills bashing had to endear him to (almost) all our fans.

No doubt. Cowher tried one last time to get him to be bombastic by asking "Hey if you're mad at me for something just tell me". He turned it around on him by responding with "Hey I do have a beef with you about something" and instead of having it be personal - he said I don't like the way you're talking about my team and my coach. Just brilliant and as you say - made a Buffalo fan proud.

I love Richie's point about Rex generating heat in the media to purposely take some measure of attention and pressure away from the players. I saw him do that in NY early in Sanchito's career. Rex is a lot of things, but he ain't dumb.

been saying that all along.

not to divert the rather excellent presentation by Bills Richard Incognito, but i may be on an Island here by saying i respect Rex.

He is doing it his way. I would like to shout out to El Pegules for letting the Man do his thing. Do or die.

When the end arrives for me i hope i can sing this song too

Like Cowherd is a judge presiding over a trial.

I thought he was pretty cool in this interview. But i have no preconceived notions.

the set was abit freaky

No doubt. Cowher tried one last time to get him to be bombastic by asking "Hey if you're mad at me for something just tell me". He turned it around on him by responding with "Hey I do have a beef with you about something" and instead of having it be personal - he said I don't like the way you're talking about my team and my coach. Just brilliant and as you say - made a Buffalo fan proud.

Hell yes

He's a much better player and person than he was in his 1st Bills' stint.

Seriously. He was always good, but he had too many issues with discipline in his play and accrued a lot of penalties. He plays a much more disciplined game now.

been saying that all along.

not to divert the rather excellent presentation by Bills Richard Incognito, but i may be on an Island here by saying i respect Rex.

He is doing it his way. I would like to shout out to El Pegules for letting the Man do his thing. Do or die.

I'm with you, bro. I've always liked Rex. I think it's because we're both Irish loudmouths.

He may very well fail here. But at least he'll leave a Rex-shaped hole in the wall.

I'm with you, bro. I've always liked Rex. I think it's because we're both Irish loudmouths.

He may very well fail here. But at least he'll leave a Rex-shaped hole in the wall.

Damn i like that last sentence

Seriously. He was always good, but he had too many issues with discipline in his play and accrued a lot of penalties. He plays a much more disciplined game now.

But just as violent. Its awesome

As soon as I saw the layout I immediately thought about Andy Kaufman's talk show and his ridiculously high desk.

Andy_Kaufman_Tribute-5_zps1xzkjr10.jpg

a clip might help matters

Great to see him own up to the bullying issue. Very articulate guy and seems to have grown a lot.

Loved the end of the interview when he stood up for his coach.

I rooted for Richie last season because he wore a Bills uni. I'll feel better rooting for him in '17.

Edited by hondo in seattle

Great to see him own up to the bullying issue. Very articulate guy and seems to have grown a lot.

Loved the end of the interview when he stood up for his coach.

I rooted for Richie last season because he wore a Bills uni. I'll feel better rooting for him in '17.

Yep !

Black Irish.

You Irish all look the same to me /s

Thanks!

I am returning to this a bit later. But fantastic you followed through for me. I owe you one !