Stranger Things

Wow, Winona Ryder got old

If she's all done up and looking hot it really wouldn't fit with the story of a struggling single mom at her wits end. I'm guessing you're the guy who is always surprised when the quiet dorky girl turns out to be a 10 after taking off her glasses and letting her hair down in every 80s movie.

200w.gif

Edited by Beef Jerky

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just finished the season, it was well done. I am missing something here with the ending...? Anyone that has watched it please let me know what my little brain is missing?

b16003297fa09b64e5afc02a4b71f146.jpg

But seriously, the ending...

Remember when Hop and Winona Ryder rescued the kid from the Upside Down, they pulled a tentacle from the kids mouth?

Then "One Month Later" when everything is all hunky dory at Christmas time. But the kid's not feeling well, goes to the bathroom, and pukes up something? That's called setting up Season 2

Wow, Winona Ryder got old

Dang! I guess so, didn't even recognize her.

Binging it now. Kind of like Twin Peaks + The Goonies + Poltergeist

just watched the Goonies for the first time last weekend it has to be one of the worst movies I have ever seen, I don't get the love for it at all.

just watched the Goonies for the first time last weekend it has to be one of the worst movies I have ever seen, I don't get the love for it at all.

You're missing the context. If you had seen back in the day you would have undertood.

Because of this thread I binged it yesterday....I was pretty excellent....love love love the 80's motif....it definitely has a Spielberg ET feel to it....it could have very well been an 8 episode mini series but I will take more

Stranger Things Season 2 will be a sequel per /Film: http://www.slashfilm.com/stranger-things-season-two/

Matt and Ross Duffer‘s sci-fi show was embraced so quickly by the streaming service’s customers that a season two is already confirmed. The Duffer Brothers have shared a few details about what to expect from the next season of their hit show.

Below, learn more about Stranger Things season two.

Executive producers Shawn Levy and Dan Cohen told us season two would follow the same characters and introduce critical new ones. Season one ended with, as Levy said, “questions that merit future stories and future investigation,” especially regarding one key character’s surprising change in motivation.

More at the link

Finished last night. I really liked it and I'm not typically a fan of these types of shows.

You're missing the context. If you had seen back in the day you would have undertood.

This must be true as I also didn't see the Goonies until my adult years and I didn't think it was anything special either