Pokemon Go

/dev/null

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And there you have it. Dumbassery.......

It think it would be a cool app to be able to track everyone in a 20-mile radius of you who are out searching for this Pokeman stuff, and you got points for each person you run over with your car.

Who's with me?

It think it would be a cool app to be able to track everyone in a 20-mile radius of you who are out searching for this Pokeman stuff, and you got points for each person you run over with your car.

Who's with me?

Where do I sign??

Who's with me?

Does it have to be the car? The range where I shoot is closing up (thanks NIMBY's) so I need someplace to keep sharp.

Mine too! The news out of there is rarely proud! :)

Wow. We probably were in the same HS class. '97?

I moved away after the 6th grade, but I did graduate in 97.

I feel like I am watching...

a49b50d82fcf3704a31bda0480ec9a196a5a3d40

Who's with me?

As long as there is an app for me in my monster truck to run over those cars tracking.

As long as there is an app for me in my monster truck to run over those cars tracking.

As long there is an app that tracks the monster trucks so I can shoot their tires out while the monster trucks are tracking the cars tracking the Pokemon Go players

Edited by /dev/null

As long there is an app that tracks the monster trucks so I can shoot their tires out while the monster trucks are tracking the cars tracking the Pokemon Go players

My monster truck has tank tracks. Gonna take something a little heavier than your pea shooter... And your fearless leader has outlawed that sh*t!

:-P