Vote for "Best Bills Fan"!

No one should vote for that crap. All that is doing is encouraging more azz holes to do stupid crap.

Nah, you'll note that they all committed these acts with no such provocation. Why not reward their efforts?

They aren't the best Bills fans they are just dopes. the best Bills fan is the guy who has had season tickets since the beginning and supports the team no matter what.

BB - well said, but I would add guys like my Dad who is 86 who has supported the Bills since 1960, has watched every game, and loves his team is an example of a great Bills fan. You don't have to own season tickets to be a great Bills fan. I don't think you meant it that way as I know you,but just expanding the definition.

As far as the baffoonery, I'm sure in college I probably would have done the same stupid acts, but we grow up and realize there are consequences for actions. I'm glad thy have fun as long as no one gets hurt or killed for that matter with DUI.

And over in another thread we're all worried about bringing embarrassment to Buffalo by storming the field.

I think there are some folks who wouldn't be able to FIND the field.

They aren't the best Bills fans they are just dopes. the best Bills fan is the guy who has had season tickets since the beginning and supports the team no matter what.

I'd say the majority these days are just idiot kids that want to party and get drunk. It's tough to find real fans at the games anymore

BB - well said, but I would add guys like my Dad who is 86 who has supported the Bills since 1960, has watched every game, and loves his team is an example of a great Bills fan. You don't have to own season tickets to be a great Bills fan. I don't think you meant it that way as I know you,but just expanding the definition.

As far as the baffoonery, I'm sure in college I probably would have done the same stupid acts, but we grow up and realize there are consequences for actions. I'm glad thy have fun as long as no one gets hurt or killed for that matter with DUI.

:thumbsup:

I'd say the majority these days are just idiot kids that want to party and get drunk. It's tough to find real fans at the games anymore

that's a lot of money to get drunk and party.

I wonder if some "fans" never go in but just go for the tailgating ?