UB unveils new football unis

I like the new unis. That said, I thought the "controversy" over having "NEW YORK" on the old jersey was rather silly. They are the only SUNY school with a FBS team.

I like the new unis. That said, I thought the "controversy" over having "NEW YORK" on the old jersey was rather silly. They are the only SUNY school with a FBS team.

It was bizarre. You'd think WNY would take pride in being the state's athletic flagship. But leave it to the Buffalo News to find the insult in anything.

http://www.ubbulls.com/sports/fball/2015-16/releases/20160628h5y34d

Since having "NEW YORK" on their old jerseys was the only thing stopping western New Yorkers from supporting the team, I will assume UB stadium will packed this year.

it didn't deter me from going to any games, that's a bit ridiculous, but I didn't like the "New York" being prominent either. There was just no need to do that. It's back to UB with Buffalo on the uni's, and IMO, that's the way it should be. I do like the new look. Looking forward to UB football and basketball...

The whole "New York" thing was stupid; very glad to see them embracing Buffalo again.

I agree. I wasnt angry about it or anything. Just thought it was silly.

Anyways, the uniforms are sharp for the most part. I really hate the "progress" of NCAA football uniforms. Those carbon looking helmets every team needs and 20 sets of different uniforms. Thanks a lot Oregon. jerks.

Do they really have a different helmet for each jersey? That seems a bit overboard to me. If I had my choice, I'd drop the black uniforms all together and stick with the helmet with the letters on it.

Do they really have a different helmet for each jersey? That seems a bit overboard to me. If I had my choice, I'd drop the black uniforms all together and stick with the helmet with the letters on it.

I am pretty sure the black are just for 1 game a year, the "black out" game. so it's not really a big deal...

Edited by ricojes

Clemson = South Carolina State

Toledo = Ohio A&T

Syracuse = New York Poly Tech

Duke = University of North Carolina II

Miami (FL) = Havanna Norte University

Tom Brady = cheating girl

Edited by Boyst62

Clemson = South Carolina State

Toledo = Ohio A&T

Syracuse = New York Poly Tech

Duke = University of North Carolina II New Jersey at Durham

Miami (FL) = Havanna Norte University

Tom Brady = cheating girl

Edited for accuracy

They look cool

better than the New Dork ones that's for sure

I agree. I wasnt angry about it or anything. Just thought it was silly.

Anyways, the uniforms are sharp for the most part. I really hate the "progress" of NCAA football uniforms. Those carbon looking helmets every team needs and 20 sets of different uniforms. Thanks a lot Oregon. jerks.

Don't forget Maryland

Pride210.jpg

https://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=AwrBT7X4KHZXbWEANiRXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTE0MnY2MjN0BGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDQjE4NzlfMQRzZWMDcGl2cw--?p=maryland+football+jersey&fr=ymyy-t-999&fr2=piv-web#id=17&iurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.washingtonpost.com%2Fblogs%2Fterrapins-insider%2Ffiles%2F2012%2F11%2FPride210.jpg&action=close

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian