Unpopular opinion thread

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doug Marrone is the best coach we've had in a decade and the Pegulas blew it when they tried to play hardball with him.

well ya went right for the jugular :lol:

Jim's success is in the eye of the beholder/beer-holder

Edited by YoloinOhio

Nkemdiche is going to win DROY.

that is actually a pretty decent bet

Jim Harbaugh could not be less similar in every way to Rex Ryan.

in some ways they are different but in many ways the same (to me). He can prove me wrong when he wins something other than media attention. This year is his window if he can do it. All he has won in CFB is a sun bowl and fiesta bowl. And whatever bowl Michigan

won this year. Yawn. If he doesn't get to the CFB playoffs this year he should go back to the NFL.

Edited by YoloinOhio

that is actually a pretty decent bet

in some ways they are different but in many ways the same (to me). He can prove me wrong when he wins something other than media attention. This year is his window if he can do it. All he has won in CFB is a sun bowl and fiesta bowl. And whatever bowl Michigan

won this year. Yawn. If he doesn't get to the CFB playoffs this year he should go back to the NFL.

It's much harder to turn a CFB program around than an NFL one, IMO.

Andrew Luck is the most overrated player in the NFL.

The Emperor has No Clothes fan club just doubled in size.

It's much harder to turn a CFB program around than an NFL one, IMO.

they have a cakewalk schedule and Ohio state is replacing 18 starters. Sparty reloading as well. Show me something other than funny subtweets and climbing up a tree and arranging creepy sleepovers to get recruits. Maybe the playoff is extreme but at least beat your rivals, finally. They are both vulnerable this year, his college coaching pedigree in college comes down to this for me. Edited by YoloinOhio

they have a cakewalk schedule and Ohio state is replacing 18 starters. Sparty reloading as well. Show me something other than funny subtweets and climbing up a tree and arranging creepy sleepovers to get recruits. Maybe the playoff is extreme but at least beat your rivals, finally. They are both vulnerable this year, his college coaching pedigree in college comes down to this for me.

I have no dog in the fight, but I like him making Michigan more relevant and building up the rivalry with OSU more. Makes CFB more fun.