Sabres & NHL 2016-17 - Victor Antipin Signs One Year Deal

In this case, it isn't so much being down on McCabe as it is thinking he's just not a good fit for 55. I'd rather Rasmus had a partner who's more reliable in his own end so he has a bit more leeway to join the attack with that skillset of his.

I think Guhle is a lot like Risto in that regard, so he's not the right guy IMO even though he's a lefty. He also needs to get bigger and stronger to bring a more physical element.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think Guhle is a lot like Risto in that regard, so he's not the right guy IMO even though he's a lefty. He also needs to get bigger and stronger to bring a more physical element.

So looking ahead a bit we might end up seeing Kulikov/Ristolainen and Guhle/Bogosian as the Top 4.

If we're ever healthy and a couple guys like Fasching and Nylander pan out, we're going to be a giant pain in everybody's ass by next season.

So looking ahead a bit we might end up seeing Kulikov/Ristolainen and Guhle/Bogosian as the Top 4.

If we're ever healthy and a couple guys like Fasching and Nylander pan out, we're going to be a giant pain in everybody's ass by next season.

Could see that if they re-sign Kulikov.

7x0FMbmZ_200x200.jpgVS. 0eZBPPtn_200x200.jpg

SABRES (9-10-5) at CAPITALS (13-7-3)

MON DEC 5, 2016 @ 7:00 PM ET

TV: MSG-B

RADIO: WGR 550

Sabres Digital Press Box Game Preview

CURRENT INJURIES – (Man Games Lost: 127)

Player (injury, first game missed) – total games missed
Cody McCormick (blood clots, Oct. 13; injured reserve) – 24 games
Nicolas Deslauriers (knee, Oct. 30; injured reserve) – 17 games
Zach Bogosian (MCL sprain, Nov. 3) – 15 games
Tyler Ennis (groin, Nov. 9; injured reserve) – 12 games
Dmitry Kulikov (lower back, Nov. 11) – 11 games
Josh Gorges (foot, Dec. 3) – 1 game

TRANSACTIONS IN PAST 7 DAYS
11/29: Activated F Jack Eichel from IR
12/1: Recalled G Linus Ullmark from Rochester (AHL)
12/2: Recalled D Brendan Guhle from Prince George (WHL) on an emergency basis; Assigned G Linus Ullmark to Rochester (AHL)

UPCOMING GAMES
Tuesday, Dec. 6: Edmonton at Buffalo, 7 p.m.
Friday, Dec. 9: Washington at Buffalo, 7 p.m.
Tuesday, Dec. 13: Los Angeles at Buffalo, 7 p.m.
Friday, Dec. 16: NY Islanders at Buffalo, 7 p.m.
Saturday, Dec. 17: Buffalo at Carolina, 7 p.m.

TONIGHT’S GAME

SABRES AT CAPITALS
This is the second of three meetings between the Sabres and Capitals this season.
Last meeting: Washington defeated Buffalo 3-1 in Washington on Nov. 25
Next meeting: Friday, Dec. 9 in Buffalo
The Sabres are 4-4-2 in their last 10 games vs. the Capitals; 3-6-1 at home.
This is the 154th game all-time between Buffalo and Washington; Buffalo has an 87-47-19 series record.
The Sabres are 41-26-10 on the road against the Capitals all-time.

Morning Skate: December 5, 2016 at 11:30 am – 12:30 pm am at Verizon Center

@BuffaloSabres

The very latest on our injury situation on the backend & updates from practice: http://bufsabres.co/jCRCd6

Cy2yYuLUcAAyC6d.jpg

@Capitals

PREVIEW: #Caps seek to stem a three-game slide vs. the Sabres on Monday at Verizon Center. #CapsSabres #RockTheRed https://dumpnchase.monumentalsportsnetwork.com/2016/12/04/caps-hope-to-halt-slide-vs-sabres

Cy39HSuW8AACDk_.jpg
Edited by 26CornerBlitz

its 8 AM, and i am finding myself thinking of skipping this game tonight. 3 beatdowns in 3 days just is not attractive to me.

Having said that, come dinner and a glass a wine and 8PM, my son will goad me into watching saying we can FF if it gets out of hand, i will acquiesce, grab a beer...and go to bed depressed yet again!!!! :wallbash::lol:

its 8 AM, and i am finding myself thinking of skipping this game tonight. 3 beatdowns in 3 days just is not attractive to me.

Having said that, come dinner and a glass a wine and 8PM, my son will goad me into watching saying we can FF if it gets out of hand, i will acquiesce, grab a beer...and go to bed depressed yet again!!!! :wallbash::lol:

You're not excited to see Erik Burgdoerfer?

@VogsCaps

#Caps lines: 8-19-90, 65-92-13, 28-20-14, 26-83-43. Defense: 9-74, 27-2, 44-4. Scratched: 10, 88. Holtby vs. Lehner. #CapsSabres

@BuffaloSabres

Erik Burgdoerfer is officially making his @NHL debut. Our full lineup tonight. #SharpenYourSwords 2694.png

Cy8zjDdWgAANJ1m.jpg
Tonight's game is being streamed on Yahoo Sports: http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/buffalo-sabres-washington-capitals-2016120523/