Trump's Mob Ties

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you ever noticed that your only contribution to this board is getting slapped around by everybody else?

Lol, stupid point as usual. Tom, you are such a low life :lol: Yes, that's why you and your clown brigade start calling for me to be banned. It's you that is getting slapped around and then calling for help, "Please stop him from posting!"

Idiot!

Lol, stupid point as usual. Tom, you are such a low life :lol: Yes, that's why you and your clown brigade start calling for me to be banned. It's you that is getting slapped around and then calling for help, "Please stop him from posting!"

Idiot!

I never called for you to be banned, dumbass.

If you combined dog14727272626, fecal matter and a piece of chewing gum you would have 3 things worth more than me

every reply to you validates you more

But tom never mentioned you being banned to me. He said you're witty and clever.

every reply to you validates you more

But tom never mentioned you being banned to me. He said you're witty and clever.

No, I said he was witless, and has probably been hit in the head with a cleaver.

"From the public record and published accounts like that one, it’s possible to assemble a clear picture of what we do know. The picture shows that Trump’s career has benefited from a decades-long and largely successful effort to limit and deflect law enforcement investigations into his dealings with top mobsters, organized crime associates, labor fixers, corrupt union leaders, con artists and even a one-time drug trafficker whom Trump retained as the head of his personal helicopter service.

Now that he’s running for president, I pulled together what’s known – piecing together the long history of federal filings, court records, biographical anecdotes, and research from my and Barrett’s files. What emerges is a pattern of business dealings with mob figures—not only local figures, but even the son of a reputed Russian mob boss whom Trump had at his side at a gala Trump hotel opening, but has since claimed under oath he barely knows."

Read more: http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/05/donald-trump-2016-mob-organized-crime-213910#ixzz49OL2sm2d