Trump's Mob Ties

Truimp's ties to the American mob versus the Clintons' ties to worldwide mobs. Whose association is worse?

Most voters will obviously think Trump's ties to domestic organized crime is a serious issue. Clinton's or any other national figure having to deal with all the wacko out there in the global economy is just a necessary evil and most people will recognize that.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most voters will obviously think Trump's ties to domestic organized crime is a serious issue. Clinton's or any other national figure having to deal with all the wacko out there in the global economy is just a necessary evil and most people will recognize that.

Recognize you're hilly's B word.

You made a definitive statement, I'm curious to see why you think you know what "most voters will" think. So, what kind of numbers and stats do you have to back up your claim?

Just know I'm right, and be calm B-)

Just know I'm right, and be calm B-)

I'm very calm. I'm also curious and prefer to do more than just take someone's word for it. Especially someone who has a habit of making stuff up out of thin air and passing it off as fact.

So, that's a no then? You have no numbers to back up your claim to know what voters will think?

I'm very calm. I'm also curious and prefer to do more than just take someone's word for it. Especially someone who has a habit of making stuff up out of thin air and passing it off as fact.

So, that's a no then? You have no numbers to back up your claim to know what voters will think?

Fine, ignore it then

No, that would be you and minion. You two idiots are so pointless to argue with. Two complete idiots

I wasn't trying to argue. You made a statement and I was curious how you arrived at your conclusion. You have to admit, prescience is a pretty bold claim -- stating that you know what most voters will care about -- and on this board most people use hard data or sources to back up bold claims.

So how did you arrive at your conclusion? Or you could just admit that you made it up to back up your position. It clearly has to be one or the other. So which was it?

I wasn't trying to argue. You made a statement and I was curious how you arrived at your conclusion. You have to admit, prescience is a pretty bold claim -- stating that you know what most voters will care about -- and on this board most people use hard data or sources to back up bold claims.

So how did you arrive at your conclusion? Or you could just admit that you made it up to back up your position. It clearly has to be one or the other. So which was it?

After proving to both your master and you that the Federal Reserve is part of the government and you two idiots ignoring the mountain of evidence I supplied, why do you think I would care to try to show you anything ever again? You two are stupid clowns

After proving to both your master and you that the Federal Reserve is part of the government and you two idiots ignoring the mountain of evidence I supplied, why do you think I would care to try to show you anything ever again? You two are stupid clowns

Can we stay on topic, please? I'm politely asking you to provide more insight into your theory. It shouldn't be difficult to do, or shouldn't be difficult for you to admit that you made it up to support your position. I'm genuinely curious where you actually stand on this point.

Can we stay on topic, please? I'm politely asking you to provide more insight into your theory. It shouldn't be difficult to do, or shouldn't be difficult for you to admit that you made it up to support your position. I'm genuinely curious where you actually stand on this point.

f off creep

f off creep

Creep? What's creepy about trying to have a conversation with you about a point you raised? I'm not getting why you're being so evasive on a point you made? You can back off from it if you wish by saying you were making it up -- or you can have a conversation about where your prescience comes from.

Creep? What's creepy about trying to have a conversation with you about a point you raised? I'm not getting why you're being so evasive on a point you made? You can back off from it if you wish by saying you were making it up -- or you can have a conversation about where your prescience comes from.

He's hilly's little B word. He has nothing and you know it.