Sammy Watkins Has a Broken Foot; Ready for Camp?

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@mikerodak

Sammy Watkins says at his football camp that he does not yet know when he will return to... http://es.pn/29StgTc

CnvAdBQUAAEYUXM.jpg
@JaySkurski

More from Watkins: He has a "plan," with QB Tyrod Taylor to continue developing chemistry from last season. More coming soon at BN Blitz.

Watkins voiced his full support of Rex Ryan, saying it would be "sad" if there was a coaching change. #Bills

@mikerodak

Sammy Watkins says at his football camp that he does not yet know when he will return to... http://es.pn/29StgTc

CnvAdBQUAAEYUXM.jpg
@JaySkurski

More from Watkins: He has a "plan," with QB Tyrod Taylor to continue developing chemistry from last season. More coming soon at BN Blitz.

Watkins voiced his full support of Rex Ryan, saying it would be "sad" if there was a coaching change. #Bills

I've been re-watching all the games from last season. And, for whatever reason, it took quite a while for Sammy and TT to develop chemistry on-field. I suspect that Tyrod (and probably Roman) was just playing it a little too safe and not willing to throw into double coverage, and not giving Sammy the opportunities to make plays. In game one, I don't think Watkins was targeted at all until the second half, and then only a few times. It's hard to watch. By the end of the season, of course, Watkins looked like, and was used like a true #1. It would be a shame for that chemistry to take a step backwards.

Sammy "gets it." It's crazy how young he still is...I hope these injury issues don't continue to follow him because he could wind up being an all-time great.

He hasn't reached his prime yet and there are better things to come.

:o Now he needs legs?!!! Oh jeese, this is a lot more serious than the FO led us to believe.

Russ Brandon and the marketing wiz's pulling the wool over our eyes! Dooooooomed! :beer:

Sammy Watkins Holds Local ProCamp

watkins-camp-story.jpg?w=300&h=204

Bills wide receiver Sammy Watkins, who has spent a majority of his summer in Buffalo, hosted his third annual youth football ProCamp at Erie Community College on Tuesday, July 19 and Wednesday July 20. The camp featured a turnout of around 200 youngsters. Looking to advance their skills, the participants took part in several drills.