Obama's Foreign Policy

BREAKING: Four Iranian boats harass U.S. destroyer in the Strait of Hormuz http://washex.am/2bhkgqY

Quick Mr. President.................get out the checkbook again.

Perhaps it's time for another red line... in the water this time.

Don't forget, once we signed that nuclear deal, they're gonna love us. They're really, really gonna love us. B.O. said so.

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently firing flares earlier in the week didn't send a strong enough message. Good thing we've normalized relations with a non-threatening regime. Interesting use of the term "improving relations"

A U.S. Navy ship fired warning shots toward an Iranian fast-attack craft that approached two U.S. ships, a Pentagon spokesman said on Thursday, in the most serious of a number of incidents in the Gulf area this week.

"They did feel compelled ultimately to fire three warning shots and the reason for that is... they had taken steps already to try and de-escalate this situation," spokesman Peter Cook told reporters.

Tensions have increased in the Gulf in recent days despite an improvement in relations between Iran and the United States.

Apparently firing flares earlier in the week didn't send a strong enough message. Good thing we've normalized relations with a non-threatening regime. Interesting use of the term "improving relations"

You have to wonder how it feels to be in one of those tiny boats and have a warning shot fired at you. Not sure I'd want to be approaching a full-sized warship in one of those.

You have to wonder how it feels to be in one of those tiny boats and have a warning shot fired at you. Not sure I'd want to be approaching a full-sized warship in one of those.

Wasn't a full-sized warship, it was a patrol boat. And it was three shots from a .50 cal.

Talks between the US and Russia have ended without an agreement on ending violence in Syria, a US official says.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/05/politics/obama-putin-syria-ceasefire-talks/index.html

Smart power: G-20 economic summit off to smashing start for US

“Who is he to confront me?

Xi Jinping outplays US as Barack Obama makes last official tour of Asia.

Talks between the US and Russia have ended without an agreement on ending violence in Syria, a US official says.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/05/politics/obama-putin-syria-ceasefire-talks/index.html

Smart power: G-20 economic summit off to smashing start for US

“Who is he to confront me?

Xi Jinping outplays US as Barack Obama makes last official tour of Asia.

Liberals: promoting American weakness since, well, forever.