[Vague Title]Gilmore long term resign???

Ah yes, another person who doesn't watch enough or any of these other "shutdown" corners.

Norman has 7 career INTs. Gilmore has 9. Guess Norman doesn't the ability to "pull down the INT's". Josh Norman had 5 defensive holding penalties in 2015, which are the same as PI's, the ball just happens to not be in the air yet. Gilmore had 6. Let's look at some more "shutdown" corners.

Richard Sherman had 7 defensive holding/pass interference penalties in 2015.

Patrick Peterson had 8 defensive holding/pass interference penalties in 2015.

Darelle Revis only had 3 last year but he did have 6 in 2014.

Vontae Davis had 8 defensive holding/pass interference penalties in 2015.

Yeah, the flag count evaluation is a bit crazy to me...I mean...

Aquib Talib had 13 flags--6 for DPI or holding

Sherman had 11--7 for DPI or holding

Norman had 11--4 for holding

Marcus Peters had 10--8 for DPI or holding

Peterson had 10--7 for holding

Davis had 8--7 for DPI or holding

Even Darby, who played four more games than Gilmore, had 6--5 for holding

I don't think Gilmore is outside the norm if he was flagged 6 times in 12 games

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A better title will help the community find information faster and make your topic more likely to be read.

The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

As long as Gilmore stays healthy he is going straight to Canton, right? Maybe Rex and Gilmore will get inducted together.

Bill, your disdain for the CB position renders comments like these pretty meaningless. If you look at the data objectively Gilmore is an elite corner.

Bill, your disdain for the CB position renders comments like these pretty meaningless. If you look at the data objectively Gilmore is an elite corner.

I'm not sure Gilmore will ever be off Bill's sh..list. He could walk on water and we'd still find something wrong. At this point, I sometimes wonder if he does it just to contradict the majority here since pretty much everything else the man posts is on point.

He will be the best CB on the market and will get top dollar. The only leverage the Bills have is fear of injury and the franchise tag. I'm sure Whaley is willing to pay top dollar for 2016. Just not sure he is willing to go much beyond and set the market for 2017. He can't commit to TT just yet. Best hope is a training camp deal. If not then they tag TT if he proves he is the franchise QB and likely lose Gilmore. If TT is average then they tag Gilmore and roll the dice with TT knowing other QB's might be available.

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A better title will help the community find information faster and make your topic more likely to be read.

The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

Shoulda just shut it down :thumbsup:

Please. Give me a break. I never get the love for Gilmore. Guy is good for at LEAST one PI call per game. And he says he's "elite" and wants to be paid as the best. Norman's deal is ( years, $75 million with $20 million gaurantee'd. And Gilmore will want similar numbers. To me that's laughable. While I find Gilmore a pretty good tackler, his penchant for PI's and Inability to pull down the INT's makes him only a slightly above average at best CB. I'd much rather utilize the cash to extend Tyrod. But am I the only one who Dont hink Gilmore all that great?!?

You should check facts before posting stupid things. It's actually pretty easy to google penalty stats. Gilmore had 5 flags all year.But that is not "at LEAST one PI call per game". Not even close. Edited by Maddog69

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

Some people don't understand that the WR's these corners are going against are elite athletes too, and all the rules are skewed to help the offense. They think if a corner let's the opposing player get a catch or they get a penalty, then they must suck.

Wow my first topic I started and not surprised by some of the prick responses I get from some of you. I read along all the other posts and see a lot of maggot posters insulting same **** often. Also see a lot of stupid couple word posts just to boost your number of posts to make u feel like some sort of bills fan legend lol. Some people are ass clowns. I won't start another topic for awhile.

Like I type hink instead of think. Wow. Didn't know we were in grammar school goof.

Wow my first topic I started and not surprised by some of the prick responses I get from some of you. I read along all the other posts and see a lot of maggot posters insulting same **** often. Also see a lot of stupid couple word posts just to boost your number of posts to make u feel like some sort of bills fan legend lol. Some people are ass clowns. I won't start another topic for awhile.

Like I type hink instead of think. Wow. Didn't know we were in grammar school goof.

Take it in stride my friend. Its just a message board :)