NFL Sunday Ticket 2016

And yet you chose to visit a Bills forum and deliberately post to share your plans (and pessimism).

Curious.

e-man, I know that you are a good guy. Seriously, a good guy.

I THINK that you have trouble getting a clear picture of how a fan can be down on, or even depressed about the Bills, and this is NOT to throw stones at you. I have a really hard time understanding how any fan can have faith in either Rex or Whaley, so I have a different version of the same problem.

I have little to no interest at all in the other big 3 American sports. The Bills are all I have in terms of pro sports and year after year, they suck. This is hard for some fans to face, you know? Some blame outside interference (refs). Some even blame other fans!!!! Quite a few just pretend that all is well. It isn't. :(

Being a multi-decade Crimson Tide Fan eases the pain. They are always great with Saban and are always a threat to win a title. Btw, there is room on the bandwagon for one and all Bills Fans! :) Still, Bills Fan deserve better than this. Could we make the playoffs ONCE?

Btw, I AM quite pleased with the news about Tyrod. Imo, qbs like him are the future of the game. I still think there is hope for this team once they get rid of Rex and Whaley.

Edited by Bill from NYC

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You do get on there under two conditions

1) MSG is considered your " regional sport package "

2) you pay for center ice.

I pay the $ 13 a month cause I like the pre and post games.

I'm hoping that once MSG starts carrying Pegula's network, that channel will be live for more than Sabres games. That will be great.

DirecTV is a ripoff. The NFL needs to open up the ticket for all, or at least give everyone the option of live stream regardless of status.

They're no different than any other satellite or cable company

Edited by nucci

e-man, I know that you are a good guy. Seriously, a good guy.

I THINK that you have trouble getting a clear picture of how a fan can be down on, or even depressed about the Bills, and this is NOT to throw stones at you. I have a really hard time understanding how any fan can have faith in either Rex or Whaley, so I have a different version of the same problem.

I have little to no interest at all in the other big 3 American sports. The Bills are all I have in terms of pro sports and year after year, they suck. This is hard for some fans to face, you know? Some blame outside interference (refs). Some even blame other fans!!!! Quite a few just pretend that all is well. It isn't. :(

Being a multi-decade Crimson Tide Fan eases the pain. They are always great with Saban and are always a threat to win a title. Btw, there is room on the bandwagon for one and all Bills Fans! :) Still, Bills Fan deserve better than this. Could we make the playoffs ONCE?

Btw, I AM quite pleased with the news about Tyrod. Imo, qbs like him are the future of the game. I still think there is hope for this team once they get rid of Rex and Whaley.

Bill, I love your passion. We disagree on many points, but we are Bills brothers to the end. One day I hope we celebrate with equal jubilation.

Just made the call. Took the whole "nice guy - what can you do to help me out" approach. After about 2 hours of polite back and forth (this year was much more challenging than in years past), I actually got a pretty nice deal.

Customer since 2007. Have my bill automatically withdrawn from my checking account each month (which they like).

The representative's initial offers were borderline insulting. I think she came back initially with $7 off per month for 12 months and a one-time bill credit for $20.

With a 12 month contract (will expire 8/17)...

I ended up with $50 off per month for 12 months. A one-time bill credit for $25. $10 off HBO for 12 months. And 20% off the total price for Sunday Ticket. I feel pretty darn good about my savings, and it was done without getting nasty or threatening cancellation.

They're no different than any other satellite or cable company

Well other than they're the sole holder of Sunday ticket rights.

call a wahbulance for Joe 1800-boohoo.

Nfl is the only league with an exclusive arrangement. Every other major sport is also available on cable. It would. E in the nfl's best interest to open up to multiple prooviders

Nfl is the only league with an exclusive arrangement. Every other major sport is also available on cable. It would. E in the nfl's best interest to open up to multiple prooviders

297.png

That doesn't make them a ripoff......kinda makes them smart

Directv w/o ST would have folded a long time ago

No they wouldn't have...why is Dish and other cable companies still in business without the Sunday Ticket?

Edited by nucci

That doesn't make them a ripoff......kinda makes them smart

No they wouldn't have...why is Dish and other cable companies still in business without the Sunday Ticket?

DirecTV is a hell of a lot more expensive, they'd have to cut rates to compete without having ST.

DirecTV is a hell of a lot more expensive, they'd have to cut rates to compete without having ST.

I haven't had cable in a long time but is it much less than $80/month for over 220 channels? Plus there are many people who have DirecTV that don't watch football so they have to be competitive in price and I think they are

I haven't had cable in a long time but is it much less than $80/month for over 220 channels? Plus there are many people who have DirecTV that don't watch football so they have to be competitive in price and I think they are

I can tell you from my experience, I pay about $30 less a month for cable TV and internet than I did just for DirecTV.