Make TBD Great Again

If we had to make the Office of the President, Vice President, and Cabinet out of only TBD members, who would be where, and why?

• President
  • Vice President
  • Secretary of State
  • Secretary of the Treasury
  • Secretary of Defense
  • Attorney General
  • Secretary of the Interior
  • Secretary of Agriculture
  • Secretary of Commerce
  • Secretary of Labor
  • Secretary of Health and Human Services
  • Secretary of Housing and Urban Development
  • Secretary of Transportation
  • Secretary of Energy
  • Secretary of Education
  • Secretary of Veteran Affairs
  • Secretary of Homeland Security
Edited by The Real Buffalo Joe

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we had to make the Office of the President, Vice President, and Cabinet out of only TBD members, who would be where, and why?

• President - DC Tom
  • Vice President - gatorman
  • Secretary of State - mrags calm demeanor and even keel makes him the man to shore up international relations
  • Secretary of the Treasury - Jim from Anchorage (we're going to need his bankruptcy skills)
  • Secretary of Defense - Bringback "nuke 'em all to hell!" Fergy, has his finger on the button
  • Attorney General - FireChan, owns the Law & Order box set
  • Secretary of the Interior - Ryan L Billz, he'll do less damage there
  • Secretary of Agriculture - boyst2men is knee deep in cow dung already
  • Secretary of Commerce - John Tow Truck Hemet, an enterprising fellow if there ever was one
  • Secretary of Labor - Exiled in Illinois, unionize everything
  • Secretary of Health and Human Services - PTR, socialize everything
  • Secretary of Housing and Urban Development - Wawrow, turn everything into a dive bar
  • Secretary of Transportation - TRBJ assuming he can borrow his aunt's station wagon
  • Secretary of Energy - Rosen, it will be funny
  • Secretary of Education - NJ Sue
  • Secretary of Veteran Affairs - Gugny "I hate the troops" Griffen-Flutie IV
  • Secretary of Homeland Security - Beerball (his record of keeping dangerous Hispanics like gugny in line will serve him well at the border)

• President - DC Tom
  • Secretary of State - mrags calm demeanor and even keel makes him the man to shore up international relations
  • Secretary of the Treasury - Jim from Anchorage (we're going to need his bankruptcy skills)
  • Secretary of Defense - Bringback "nuke 'em all to hell!" Fergy, has his finger on the button
  • Secretary of Commerce - John Tow Truck Hemet, an enterprising fellow if there ever was one
  • Secretary of Housing and Urban Development - Wawrow, turn everything into a dive bar
  • Secretary of Transportation - TRBJ assuming he can borrow his aunt's station wagon
  • Secretary of Homeland Security - Beerball (his record of keeping dangerous Hispanics like gugny in line will serve him well at the border)

I would vote for this ticket.

• President - DC Tom

Yep. He'd be my VP. On the "assassination insurance" principle.

Yep. He'd be my VP. On the "assassination insurance" principle.

I disagree. Kind of like what's going on with the real election the board need to really go to hell and be rebuilt from the ground up. Who better to run this place to the ground that your second in command.

So if DCTom is the establishment (aka Hillary) candidate, where is the Trump slate?

Screw the Trumpsters.. But I will assume the Libertarian mantle.

If you think Trump, Hiliary, or Tom are scary just wait until we take over. Our diabolical plan is to leave you alone.

#Libertarians

#Feel the Johnson