Mario excited to be working out in Miami - ask again in Sept

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So both these guys are most productive from the left side - who is making the switch?

@adamschefter

Dolphins are giving Cameron Wake a 2-year, $15 million extension including $10 million fully guaranteed at signing, per source.

Cameron Wake is coming off a torn Achilles, is 34 years old, but Miami wanted to give him two-year extension for what he's done and will do.

Well Rocky, he probably will play lights out - got something to prove...... But, I don't know, he did sign a contract to play football for the Bills. Yeh, Rex's schemes

were, (a better term escapes me right now) weird. D lineman dropping into coverage??? What have you. The message board last year would sizzle with the rage that was posted each Sunday night about Rex & his D But he still signed a contract to play football, not quit.

Rocky Landing - you make a good point in he did play well for three years, but he also gave up on this team and received a payday acting like a cancer with no effort his last year.

As I said before, I don't care about Mario one way or the other. He didn't fit now, he's moved on, and so have we with new talent. Nuff said. I have zero I'll will to the guy. I just don't want him anymore and we don't have him.

I agree with all of this.

Hope he gets injured.

Oh and I don't give a **** about anyones high horse Mario doesn't deserve any.

I don't agree with this.

I don't agree with this.

Yeah, we don't need a high horse to be above that. I hope he regrets the lack of effort, melts in the heat and similar discomforts. I'll never wish for injury. I doubt a single person on the Bills roster or staff would really hope for that.

Well, it better not be Mario. We all know how much he hates to move;

In fairness, he generally moved off the line last year. About 2 strides on average, but sometimes a little more. Just moving to Miami should be tough. The deer hunting there is limited. But no state income tax!

Mario never came off as a Miami guy. He's from North Carolina (eastern), did not seem to seek the red carpet of the NFL, and certainly enjoys the outdoors. Florida will be what it is for most....Retirement. He will do as little as possible (probably play hard for 2 games a year - against Buffalo).

Mario never came off as a Miami guy. He's from North Carolina (eastern), did not seem to seek the red carpet of the NFL, and certainly enjoys the outdoors. Florida will be what it is for most....Retirement. He will do as little as possible (probably play hard for 2 games a year - against Buffalo).

Condo in Boca Raton. gated retirement village.

The requirements were ; he stays on the left side of the 4 apt building and never has to move.

His parking spot is just a couple of steps outside his door. No steps, just a ramp for low effort.

He also asked for a mini fridge in the lobby for everyone to see, and a defined hour on the tennis court for his RC cars and trucks.

The requirements were ; he stays on the left side of the 4 apt building and never has to move.

His parking spot is just a couple of steps outside his door. No steps, just a ramp for low effort.

He also asked for a mini fridge in the lobby for everyone to see, and a defined hour on the tennis court for his RC cars and trucks.

He's already been spotted at the Early Bird dinners around town. Early reports indicate he pouted because he wasn't allowed to shoot the birds himself. Edited by Augie

He's already been spotted at the Early Bird dinners around town. He wasn't allowed to shoot the birds himself.

color me surprised. with his money and Texas Ranger financial influence , i would have thought he could hunt the old folks condos for parrots, finches and the occasional Cockatoo. maybe the snow birds have caught on to his weak sauce.

They will come around when he gets on a shuffle board team or takes his posse to the finals in back gammon.

Edited by 3rdand12

Well our RT situation isn't any good either. Mario will have a field day against the right side of our line.

I'd put a TE or two over there and then send a FB his way. Just pound on him to take the fun out of it till he "tweaks" something in the heat. Oh, wait, we need to score too? I'm torn, that's a close one....

OK, I'm just in one of those moods.

Yeh, and he doesn't have to "drop back into coverage" into his apartment from the cold weather, only for a hurricane though!

color me surprised. with his money and Texas Ranger financial influence , i would have thought he could hunt the old folks condos for parrots, finches and the occasional Cockatoo. maybe the snow birds have caught on to his weak sauce.

They will come around when he gets on a shuffle board team or takes his posse to the finals in back gammon.

lol.

Yeh, and he doesn't have to "drop back into coverage" into his apartment from the cold weather, only for a hurricane though!

lol.

Yes i am bit perturbed about Mario's last year as a Bill , even still.

Shaq Lawson will have me forgetting him soon enough I hope

Well our RT situation isn't any good either. Mario will have a field day against the right side of our line.

For some reason Scott i would not bet on it.

Who know him better then the guys who practiced against him?

Is old Man Wake on the other side ?

• 2 weeks later...

Actually I think the Bills did fairly well as against some of the best rushers last year but we know you will be doing your best to tweat Mario all of your advice.