2017 NFL Mock Drafts & Top Prospects

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay fellas, let's try something. I need some inspiration for writing. I've got a few guys lined up to write about for Bills Wire but I'm interested in seeing which players you would like to see covered.

Obviously we've already covered a fair few, as you can find here, but let's get a few names going. Positions of need mainly but I'm up for some different positions or names outside of the norm.

Okay fellas, let's try something. I need some inspiration for writing. I've got a few guys lined up to write about for Bills Wire but I'm interested in seeing which players you would like to see covered.

Obviously we've already covered a fair few, as you can find here, but let's get a few names going. Positions of need mainly but I'm up for some different positions or names outside of the norm.

PM'd :lol:

Nothing terribly new, but it's the guys I'm interested in

Edited by BuffaloHokie13

I'd like to see a writeup on Marcus Williams S Utah. A lot of mocks have him going to us in Rd 2.

Reynolds is on my to-do list, I really adore him. Ross I'm a bit meh on, I didn't see a standout trait, think he ended up as a 5th rounder for me.

Edited by thunderingsquid

Reynolds is on my to-do list, I really adore him. Ross I'm a bit meh on, I didn't see a standout trait, think he ended up as a 5th rounder for me.

I was hoping he'd run better than he did. Still think he'll be a solid receiver though.

Casserly Mock 2.0 is out post-combine.

Bills take Mike Williams at 10 and Trade up to 31 to take Deshone Kizer

No QBs in the top 10 (SF Trades #2 for Cousins)

He also has us keeping Tyrod in this scenario, so Kizer wouldn't have to start immediately if he needed time.

We would pass up Corey Davis for Mike Williams..... :wallbash:

PM'd :lol:

Nothing terribly new, but it's the guys I'm interested in

The remarkable thing; I think I agree on the values on pretty much all of them. I know Rich has already taken Riley but I'm going to try and snatch Anzalone (and learn not to spell it as Analzone).

I'd like to see a writeup on Marcus Williams S Utah. A lot of mocks have him going to us in Rd 2.

Williams was a guy I was hoping would get more Draft Breakdown attention. I have a couple of All-22 Utah games he played in from 2014 but I need to dig into some more recent games. Definitely a good shout.

The remarkable thing; I think I agree on the values on pretty much all of them. I know Rich has already taken Riley but I'm going to try and snatch Anzalone (and learn not to spell it as Analzone).

Williams was a guy I was hoping would get more Draft Breakdown attention. I have a couple of All-22 Utah games he played in from 2014 but I need to dig into some more recent games. Definitely a good shout.

I think Riddick is my biggest reach, but I also believe he could neutralize Gronk which has some value.

First post ever long time lurker. QB and injury issues aside, just imagine having two elite young receivers. Sammy would cost a lot to resign but the stud receiver we may draft this year in the first would still be on his rookie deal. This is all hinging on one of these kids being a true stud and us picking the right one if they should fall to us. That's why I'd be A OK with a wr in Rd 1. An elite 1 and 2 could sure lure a future star fa QB or help as young one.

First post ever long time lurker. QB and injury issues aside, just imagine having two elite young receivers. Sammy would cost a lot to resign but the stud receiver we may draft this year in the first would still be on his rookie deal. This is all hinging on one of these kids being a true stud and us picking the right one if they should fall to us. That's why I'd be A OK with a wr in Rd 1. An elite 1 and 2 could sure lure a future star fa QB or help as young one.

Defenses would not be able to stop Mike Williams and Sammy Watkins. It would be fun to watch.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.