• Artie Burns, CB Steelers
    • William Jackson III, CB Bengals
    • Eli Apple, CB Giants
    • Other

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elliott will have one of the best rookie seasons ever assuming they make him the feature back instead of splitting time. Hes pro ready and can do it all and that Dallas line is no joke

I think droy will be other because so often that title goes to someone with the most sacks or most interceptions and not necessarily the best player

Elliott should have no issue being OROY behind that line unless he gets hurt. Ragland and Ramsey probably the best shot at DROY

I'd be really surprised if Zeke doesn't win it. I can't really see a situation where he doesn't.

On defense, I went with Karl Joseph. He's a poor man's Earl Thomas playing behind what should be an elite pass rush. He will have lots of chances to make plays.

I'd also like to nominate Chris Jones as a guy that could do great things as a rookie. He has a ton of upside and is in a good defense. I wouldn't be surprised if he had a "Sheldon Richardson" type of rookie year.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

I should have added Tyler Boyd and Corey Coleman. Boyd because I think he will eat in that Cincy offense, and Coleman because he was the first WR to get drafted and is just a really good player on a team without an #1 WR. He may rack up some numbers.

I don't know where to put this. A lot of you know that one of my best friends is Kevin Colbert's nephew. He was telling me that the Steelers were furious that the Bengals took William Jackson in front of them. He was their guy.

It's not really pertinent but I try to share when I have something.

elliot is the only rookie to end up in the perfect situation. treadwell was close.

on defense there is no advantage to where a player went to his ability and skillset. ragland was closest.

I don't know where to put this. A lot of you know that one of my best friends is Kevin Colbert's nephew. He was telling me that the Steelers were furious that the Bengals took William Jackson in front of them. He was their guy.

from what i heard our first pick was going to be ragland, lee or joseph...i guess no one expected lawson to fall.

that is funny since they are rivals. I also noticed that Cincy drafted Pitt's very own Tyler Boyd.

I think Jackson is > Artie burns but Burns should do pretty well in their zone D

Edited by YoloinOhio

that is funny since they are rivals. I also noticed that Cincy drafted Pitt's very own Tyler Boyd.

I think Jackson is > Artie burns but Burns should do pretty well in their zone D

Pittsburgh seemed to have locked on to Jackson and Apple early on and then ended up with both gone taking Burns. They had a clear need at corner but it feels a bit like they just took the next corner on their board rather than the best player.

I had Burns and Jackson pretty much neck and neck in my evaluation (I actually had a higher grade on Mackensie Alexander) but I agree Burns is a good fit for a zone team.

It's funny that Pitt went CB anyways after Jackson was taken right in front of them. Burns is really raw... Seemed like a reach/need to me.

Pittsburgh seemed to have locked on to Jackson and Apple early on and then ended up with both gone taking Burns. They had a clear need at corner but it feels a bit like they just took the next corner on their board rather than the best player.

I had Burns and Jackson pretty much neck and neck in my evaluation (I actually had a higher grade on Mackensie Alexander) but I agree Burns is a good fit for a zone team.

i agree that it seems the Steelers board consisted only of CBs on Thursday

Elliott will have one of the best rookie seasons ever assuming they make him the feature back instead of splitting time. Hes pro ready and can do it all and that Dallas line is no joke

I think droy will be other because so often that title goes to someone with the most sacks or most interceptions and not necessarily the best player

This is why I went Treadwell as OROY and Ragland DROY

Im not sure if Elliot is gonna split time or start but im pretty sure hell split time. Vikings have no WR the caliber of Treadwell so he is an instant start and Bridgewater will be better this year then last so hes gonna get more balls then a pool haul.

went with Ragland on blind homerism. Laugh if you will but they already said hes starting, and after this draft im back on the koolaid. Who wants a cup?