RD 1, Pick 19: DE Shaq Lawson, Clemson University

Beerball

Shoulders are no big deal now a days. I've had 3 shoulder surgeries 2 on the right one on the left. Each shoulder has been cut to the bone and right shoulder needed 250 stitches to reattach muscle and such. Right shoulder had a 1 1/2 " tear in the labrum and a torn capsule. I have almost 100% mobility and have never been stronger. They were all performed in the late 90's and I rarely even think about them I have no pain whats so ever.

not to be a smart aleck but you still play pro ball?

I bet it's not an issue for Lawson. Bills have a medical staff

Shoulders are no big deal now a days. I've had 3 shoulder surgeries 2 on the right one on the left. Each shoulder has been cut to the bone and right shoulder needed 250 stitches to reattach muscle and such. Right shoulder had a 1 1/2 " tear in the labrum and a torn capsule. I have almost 100% mobility and have never been stronger. They were all performed in the late 90's and I rarely even think about them I have no pain whats so ever.

Do you smash them into freakishly athelic 300+ lb. men who are trying to hurt you 70 or so times a week?

hmm, cheer up Coach, he will change your mind over time

3rd what up?

not to be a smart aleck but you still play pro ball?

I bet it's not an issue for Lawson. Bills have a medical staff

No but... I can still bench 335 and curl 185 for reps and workout about 18 hours a week. Also up to about 6 years ago I had a job in which I lifted about 200-300 sheets of 48" x 144" .125 Aluminum sheets above my head a day(which weigh about 95 LBS a piece).

Edited by LOVEMESOMEBILLS

3rd what up?

No but... I can still bench 335 and curl 185 for reps and workout about 18 hours a week. Also up to about 6 years ago I had a job in which I lifted about 200-300 sheets of 48" x 144" .125 Aluminum sheets above my head a day(which weigh about 95 LBS a piece).

beast

beast

i can curl the 8lb ball 50 times and i need a nap

Take a gas mask bong rip, it'll settle ya down.

i did that 4 years ago. look where that got me. My stock dropped too

Yup. How you been 3rd?

awesome, Brother. Like always

just kidding about the doping.referring to Tunsil .

Gruden is a douchenozzle!

The guy oozes all over nobodies then he cherry picks a game where Shaq went up against the #6 overall pick...

Forget the 12.5 sacks and leading the nation in total tackles for loss...

He must have been pissed we did not reach for one of his pet QB's...