RD 1, Pick 19: DE Shaq Lawson, Clemson University

Beerball

Not a real math kinda guy, so I think you might have just sat on your keyboard. :)

binary, my friend.

although the cats have been able to create octal code doing just what you mentioned. sitting upon the keyboard. sinister geniuses

binary, my friend.

although the cats have been able to create octal code doing just what you mentioned. sitting upon the keyboard. sinister geniuses

Ahh, "binary". Nothing wrong with that....

I have a take. It's that your takes are consistently laughable (with all due respect)

Want a football take ? Cam Newtons good, Ryan Fitzpatrick bad.

Shaq Lawson is good. Lot of Clemson players are lately.

And the above is a perfect example: Never actually offer a fresh or thoughtful football insight or opinion; just take cheap shots at Bills fans who are not 100 percent down with OBD's fabulously successful program. Carry on.

And the above is a perfect example: Never actually offer a fresh or thoughtful football insight or opinion; just take cheap shots at Bills fans who are not 100 percent down with OBD's fabulously successful program. Carry on.

When you get something right I'll salute you. It hasn't happened yet.

Nothing personal just revisiting history. Keep attacking JFH over things that haven't happened yet.

Back to Shaq Lawson though, you calling him a bust ? Are you as emotional as birddog ?

RLB, please tell me what I have been wrong about, other than applauding the hiring of Rex Ryan. I'm waiting.

That's like the captain of the Titanic saying other than hitting an iceberg what other mistake did I make?

That's like a parachutist rapidly descending in the air saying this is only the first time out of thousands of jumps that I forgot to pack a parachute.

That's like saying in a stage play in which you shoot your counterpart that I won't again make the mistake of using my personal sig-saur automatic instead of the prop. The understudy has nothing to worry about working with me.

That's like saying I thought the alligator I was petting was a fake alligator. Now I have only one arm.

That's like saying just because I told you that Bernie Madoff was a financial wizard I didn't expect you to invest all of your life savings with him. No big deal. Stop crying like a baby Just start over. So what if you are 65 yrs old! You still have plenty time to recoup the lost money.

That's like saying I really thought that this televangilist was speaking for god when I signed over the deed to my house to him to guarantee me a place in heaven.

When you make a whopper you make a whopper. :thumbsup:

Just to let you know I thought Trent Edwards and Losman were going to be good qbs. I also thought that Tom Donahoe was going to rescue this flagging franchise. I also thought it was an impossibility for Donald Trump to get the republican nomination. I thought that those people who accused Lance Armstrong of using drugs were just disgruntled. :oops:

RLB, please tell me what I have been wrong about, other than applauding the hiring of Rex Ryan. I'm waiting.

I'm not going thru the archives to find your takes. You will write a new book of them. I'll point them out in the future if you want.

Enough of this back and forth. Talk about shaq. I'm not muddying up the thread anymore with mannc's bad takes talk.

I'm not going thru the archives to find your takes. You will write a new book of them. I'll point them out in the future if you want.

Enough of this back and forth. Talk about shaq. I'm not muddying up the thread anymore with mannc's bad takes talk.

Wait a minute. You said "When you get something right, I'll salute you. Hasn't happened yet". So, again, what have I been wrong about? Or were you just taking a mindless shot at someone who is not on board with OBD's every move? Yep, that's what I thought.

Wait a minute. You said "When you get something right, I'll salute you. Hasn't happened yet". So, again, what have I been wrong about? Or were you just taking a mindless shot at someone who is not on board with OBD's every move? Yep, that's what I thought.

No one cares. Shaq Lawson is the topic. You're locking him in as a bust or what ?

When the hit at 1:38 is on Brady not Brad Kaaya everyone will be happy.

No one cares. Shaq Lawson is the topic. You're locking him in as a bust or what ?

When the hit at 1:38 is on Brady not Brad Kaaya everyone will be happy.

Funny, I WAS discussing the Lawson pick with JfH when you unleashed your hatchet job on behalf of OBD. My opinion just did not toe the party line.