RD 1, Pick 19: DE Shaq Lawson, Clemson University

Beerball

Sorry, but The kid comes off as being a little dumb...

Every peice of film, and media I've seen on Lawson led me to say that... It's not an endictment, but an admonishment... He's a young guy who left school as a junior... I hope he continues to further his education...

Whether that happens or not, I hope he reaches out to someone for help him in the area of public speaking.... Collecting, organizing, and vocalizing his thoughts... Whether he plays this year or not, the media is going to be ALL OVER him.... You can bet I'm not the only one with this perception.

I think you are just the man for the job.

GO BILLS!!!

Sorry, but The kid comes off as being a little dumb...

Every peice of film, and media I've seen on Lawson led me to say that... It's not an endictment, but an admonishment... He's a young guy who left school as a junior... I hope he continues to further his education...

Whether that happens or not, I hope he reaches out to someone for help him in the area of public speaking.... Collecting, organizing, and vocalizing his thoughts... Whether he plays this year or not, the media is going to be ALL OVER him.... You can bet I'm not the only one with this perception.

Should anyone think you're dumb because of your misspellings? Would that be fair? At any rate, he'll be playing football and not trying to solve the world's problems as a member of the intelligentsia. He possesses plenty enough football intelligence to grasp the concepts well enough to excel on the field of play and that's all we should care about IMO.

Should anyone think you're dumb because of your misspellings? Would that be fair? At any rate, he'll be playing football and not trying to solve the world's problems as a member of the intelligentsia. He possesses plenty enough football intelligence to grasp the concepts well enough to excel on the field of play and that's all we should care about IMO.

Link? How do we know this?

@troyvincent23

Media training is an important aspect of our new @NFL Rookie Transition Program. Rookies get info on media responsibilities/best practices

All rookies attend sessions highlighting our league's #Media Access Policy. Here's an overview of what's discussed:

http://operations.nfl.com/updates/football-ops/2015-nfl-media-access-policy

Under the media access policy, each clubs public relations staff must arrange annual media training for all players and coaches, along with a separate session for rookies.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Finding my typos won't move you out of your mom's basement.

I haven't even begun looking for your typos. You must be confusing me with someone else. I simply read your suggestion that Lawson find someone to help him in the area of public speaking and thought you'd be perfect for the job.

Mom's basement? I have never, ever heard that one before. While you're teaching Lawson the finer points of public speaking, I hope he can learn your keen sense of originality as well.

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by K-9

Speak for yourself! I'm perfect...

A perfect mess of a human being, but still perfect!

You know we think alike.

I realized once i was perfected. and then thinking about that thought made me realize i was imperfect.

so back to work i went !!

The work never ends. The more able you are the more obstacles you are challenged with.

I think its some Daoist thing !!

:beer:

yes, but what happens to him in about 7 years after he's been chewed up and spit out by the league when so many nfl players are broke and permanently broken?

Edited by birdog1960

Check this out, and then tell me again this kid couldn't use a little more in the education department... Especially with regards to the media...

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/15426426/buffalo-bills-draft-pick-shaq-lawson-denies-needs-shoulder-surgery

Our training and medical staff could use a little refresher course as well... Although they've figured out how to set things on the "positive spin" cycle.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000662965/article/bills-rookie-shaq-lawson-to-undergo-shoulder-surgery

Edited by #34fan