Myles Jack Could Slide Down in the Draft

I still hope Jack falls somehow to us, but it'd be fun to watch him play with Mack for 3 years.

Son is Raiders fan. If we cannot have Jack, i hope my son gets to watch him with Mack. would be a brutal pairing

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine if he falls to Jacksonville? They were eyeing him up in the first. Ramsey and Jack in the same draft? Yow.

I guess we don't have to imagine. Jacksonville is having one heck of an offseason.

I really think this was a big mistake by Jacksonville. As I posted earlier in this thread, the perfect landing spot for Jack given his medical issue was to a team that is already on the cusp, not a rebuilding team still a couple of years away. By the time they get there, he could be done.

@AroundTheNFL

Jaguars GM after picking Myles Jack: To be great, 'we have to take chances' http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000658365/article/jaguars-gm-to-be-great-we-have-to-take-chances

ChSsdJoUYAAnDw4.jpg

He's wrong, IMO. You take those chances when you're good/great, not when you've been a tire fire and are trying to get to respectability.

I really think this was a big mistake by Jacksonville. As I posted earlier in this thread, the perfect landing spot for Jack given his medical issue was to a team that is already on the cusp, not a rebuilding team still a couple of years away. By the time they get there, he could be done.

This. He's a luxury that they couldn't afford, especially with Fowler coming off of an injury. With all of their needs, they shouldn't be taking high risk/high reward players at this juncture. JMO

He's wrong, IMO. You take those chances when you're good/great, not when you've been a tire fire and are trying to get to respectability.

This. He's a luxury that they couldn't afford, especially with Fowler coming off of an injury. With all of their needs, they shouldn't be taking high risk/high reward players at this juncture. JMO

Fowler will have about 1 year 3 months since the injury when the season starts. I think they know he will be back to form. Jack also found out he doesn't need microfracture surgery so maybe the injury is a less risk and more reward. The jags need to win now and if they can get 4 years of high end play from that position that is huge for that team.

Fowler will have about 1 year 3 months since the injury when the season starts. I think they know he will be back to form. Jack also found out he doesn't need microfracture surgery so maybe the injury is a less risk and more reward. The jags need to win now and if they can get 4 years of high end play from that position that is huge for that team.

I hope Jack has a nice career and if he turns out to be a reward, great. But saying they "need to win now"?? Come on. It's not a herculean task to compete in that division. It's the worst in football. Good or bad, their value won't be hurt when 'Shad-ka' Kahn rips out the hearts of their dozen or so fans and moves them to jolly old England or some other outpost for more money.

I hope Jack has a nice career and if he turns out to be a reward, great. But saying they "need to win now"?? Come on. It's not a herculean task to compete in that division. It's the worst in football. Good or bad, their value won't be hurt when 'Shad-ka' Kahn rips out the hearts of their dozen or so fans and moves them to jolly old England or some other outpost for more money.

All teams are in win now mode especially them with how well Bortles played this past year. They need to start winning especially if they want to move to england. If Bortles keeps the play up they can go to england on a winning streak and start out there on a high note.