Bengals cut AJ Hawk

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In TBD's never ending quest to post about signing every player who is not currently a members of the Bills, we bring you: AJ Hawk

In a special bonus edition, we also have "My dead grandmother" who is a free agent and should be brought in to kick the tires

In TBD's never ending quest to post about signing every player who is not currently a members of the Bills, we bring you: AJ Hawk

In a special bonus edition, we also have "My dead grandmother" who is a free agent and should be brought in to kick the tires

is she willing to drop into coverage

yes, and her sister Kelly is married to Jack Johnson of the Blue Jackets. Brady Quinn just married Olympic gymnast Alicia Sacramone. Quite the athletic family.

I would.... [alicia sacramone]a lot. Anything. Everything.

A shopping cart with no wheels. Never was overly impressed by his game. Would have been better when the game was much more run oriented and physical. (I seriously miss grind it out smash mouth football) The game at times, more college than pros almost has a feel of flag football. Boo on that!

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I don't know the 3rd kids name so I'm slacking.

What could it be? Marley? Joplin?

Ozzy

Definitely not a great career, but if he had been drafted in the 3rd or 4th round, we'd all be saying that he had a solid career. In 10 seasons, he played in 158 out of a possible 160 games and had 147 starts. He had one good season (2010) and a bunch of middling/average ones. He was an average pro overall--no more and no less. Basically, it was a solid career. Our view gets skewed by draft position, which the player has no control over.

The great thing about baseball is fans don't obsess about draft position 6 or 7 years into a player's career (or ever, really, unless they're Stephen Strasburg).