QB Lynch very high priority for Bills/Jets!!

I just don't want Lynch with the Jets, nor Conner Cook for that matter. I'm hoping we land Ragland, Reed or Lawson in the first and then take a QB in the second or third. I like Cook and Jones for us.

I just don't see Jones working out in the NFL. I picture Vince Young at his worst.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To YoloinOhio: Maybe said who you'd take at 19, but I must have missed it. If not a potential franchise QB, who do you take?

i do not know who will be available yet, bananathumb. I can't believe I just typed bananathumb.

However you've probably figured out that I don't think lynch is a 1st round talent in this draft. So who I want to take there at 19 isn't some big debate of that player instead of him. I'm not taking him there regardless.

Edited by YoloinOhio

i do not know who will be available yet, bananathumb. I can't believe I just typed bananathumb.

However you've probably figured out that I don't think lynch is a 1st round talent in this draft. So who I want to take there at 19 isn't some big debate of that player instead of him. I'm not taking him there regardless.

Weak. You don't want Lynch but you don't have an alternative. I guess you just pass when your pick comes.

Weak. You don't want Lynch but you don't have an alternative. I guess you just pass when your pick comes.

I think his point is that he could list about 46 players he'd draft before Lynch, but he'll save you the time & speculation and wait to see who is actually available around 10:30-10:45 PM EST tonight.

I personally think that Doug doesn't view his job as entirely secure and to not focus on winning this year - which would require filling some pretty important holes not named QB in this draft - but rather try to worry about what happens if TT isn't here after this year or gets hurt above building the best team he can to win now - doesn't add up. If he does take a QB in the first I can only think he knows he is here for awhile no matter what they do this year. Some GMs have the luxury to think long-term. I don't think he does. It won't matter if you have a QB on a five year deal if you aren't there in 4 years. He had EJ on a five year deal too and no need to even take advantage of the 5th.

Draft a QB in the 2nd-4th to challenge EJ for the backup role in camp and roll.

Edited by YoloinOhio

I would love to see the Jets trade up with someone ahead of the Bills to take him so that another good player falls down to the Bills

heck i would not mind if they just swapped spots with the Bills !

MY draft dream is we trade with either Az or Denver so they can take Lynch. That way we don't have the temptation to draft him and the Jets cannot.

Thats a sweet dream

If Lynch slides into the 20's, I wouldnt throw things if the Bills were to trade back into Rd.1. Think they absolutely have to dedicate a first round pick to an immediate hole.

Cook if he's there tomorrow night would be tempting, think he can go anywhere from pick 15-50. The Bills did have Cook, Prescott, and I think Jones for visits.

Expect the Bills to approach picking the QB with value imo.

There are none for 2016. Maybe long term.

Yea, none of this years QB draft class should start day one.

I don't like Wentz or Goff enough to make them the first and second pick in this year's draft and yet I think there will probably be 4 QB's going in the first round. Goff, Wentz, Lynch and Cook. The only guy I really like is Lynch and would hate to see him as a NY Jet.