Big News For Bills Fans

The Buffalo Historical Museum has acquired the largest known collection of Buffalo Bills memorabilia. The Greg D. Trantor Collection. The collection has over 6,000 three dimensional items and 100,000 archival items. One of the items is the only known surviving Blue and Silver Bills jersey from the 1960/1961 seasons. Looking for something to do on a Saturday before a Buffalo Bills game, check out buffalohistory.org for more info. Here is a little bit about Greg Trantor's collecting passion. https://buffalohistorymuseum.wordpress.com/2014/09/06/my-collecting-passion/

Edited by Hammered a Lot

The Buffalo Historical Museum has acquired the largest known collection of Buffalo Bills memorabilia. The Greg D. Trantor Collection. The collection has over 6,000 three dimensional items and 100,000 archival items. One of the items is the only known surviving Blue and Silver Bills jersey from the 1960/1961 seasons. Looking for something to do on a Saturday before a Buffalo Bills game, check out buffalohistory.org for more info. Here is a little bit about Greg Trantor's collecting passion. https://buffalohistorymuseum.wordpress.com/2014/09/06/my-collecting-passion/

This sounds great!!! Thanks, hopefully I can check it out next time I am in town!!

He ought to get a trailer and bring it to game ; I am sure Hammer would find space for him.

I do wonder how he make measurement of "have amassed the largest Buffalo Bills football memorabilia collection"; is it quantity, completeness or range of items.

I guess you have to be the judge. The collection includes a Bills Snow Thrower (one stage). For those who know how to link it, WIVB TV had a feature on this collection this morning.

Build it on hammers lot and they will come

Is a Bills Stromboli in his collection?

i was hoping it was about the bills staying at the ralph.. but this is good news..

Of course they are Of course they are Of course they are because there no place like Da Ralph (home) as I click my red spikes

That is the kind of thing that could one day be relocated and attached to a new stadium kind of like the big hall at Lambeau.

Yes it would be