Yeezus

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What is going on at OBD

https://twitter.com/AllbrightNFL/status/722452478332014598

The one year since Kelly retired we potentially have a legit QB and they wanna move up. This franchise is a joke

You seem young and impressionable, so take a seat and I'll share with you what my dad told me when I was your age: "Your mother and I are getting a divorce!"

Time to toughen up and quit yer bitchin'!

Edited by Jauronimo

Then why be a fan? Whaley should explore the cost if there's a great player they really want.

Only Bills fans would get mad at a GM doing his job... Well 22 posts so we need to still see if he is a Bills fan or not.

Edited by Beef Jerky

What is going on at OBD

https://twitter.com/AllbrightNFL/status/722452478332014598

The one year since Kelly retired we potentially have a legit QB and they wanna move up. This franchise is a joke

potentially is not good enough. I like Taylor.. but we would need a QB to groom and be there under Taylor. Taylor has flaws that may or may not be able to improve upon

i would say there is little chance of this trade happening for Buffalo.

Edited by ddaryl

Why do you assume the trade up is for a QB?? Maybe they trade up to #2 and start talking about Wentz, but then field an offer from a team that really wants Wentz between 4-10. Then we slide back down, get to pick between 4-10 and get an extra second rounder or third rounder.

So the FO simply "looked into the cost" of moving up.

I call this "proper due diligence". Maybe it was to get a better idea of the overall market for moving anywhere in the top 10. Maybe the team at #2 really covets one of our players that we might be willing to part with. You cant know any of this until you ask.

I'd save the offseason outrage for the Sammy thread. TBD has a new whipping boy at hand, and we should really focus out efforts at running Sammy out of town if we want to have a productive season as internet posters.