Liberal Protests

B-Man

3 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Unless the government is going to file formal charges or disappear them they have no reason to round up Antifa "protesters" (if by protest we mean starting vehicles on fire, attacking people, and destroying public and private property)   

They already know everything about them  through electronic surveillance and data collection methods used during the initial riots.   Geofencing apps, building contact cohorts, using meta data to construct profiles, things like that.  All these agencies know who they are, who they communicate with, what their role in the group is, where they bank, what they do, how they get paid, where they spend their time, who their friends and family are, and most importantly a very clear picture of the structure of the organization, its leadership, and its strategy.   All because they carry around smart phones.  I guess they didn't listen to what Ed Snowden told us all about government surveillance and its gotten a lot more intrusive since he exposed most of it,   

When the time is right the leadership and funding sources will be exposed and brought in.  DHS is not going to devote a lot of resources rounding up street level drones.  

...I have NO problem with a "hello, we're here" cursory reminder........with a dozen Bradleys in plain view........this crap is beyond absurd........Portland's mayor is yet ANOTHER abysmal failure.....Minnesota's governor wants $500 mil from the Feds to cover destruction........sorry, YOU failed...YOU fix it....this is on tap in Rochester tomorrow......already numerous death threats about mowing down protesters on the interstate..........

Protesters plan to shut down I-490 Sunday (Rochester)

Patrick Moussignac
Created: July 17, 2020 07:18 PM

ROCHESTER, N.Y. (WHEC) — Save Rochester and Black Lives Matter plan to shut down a portion of I-490 Sunday to get both city officials and law enforcement to hear their demands for racial equality.

One member identified as Terrell said, "We are out here not trying to cause any trouble. We're just trying to disrupt your regular day, and have you think about why we are out here, and we mean no harm." 

Their message continues to protest against the racial inequalities in the city. Sunday's plan to shut down 490 is being closely monitored by Rochester Police, but Chief La'Ron Singletary says no specific plans will be released to the public outside of keeping everyone safe.

https://www.whec.com/rochester-new-york-news/protesters-plan-to-shut-down-i-490-sunday/5798655/?cat=565

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...I have NO problem with a "hello, we're here" cursory reminder........with a dozen Bradleys in plain view........this crap is beyond absurd........Portland's mayor is yet ANOTHER abysmal failure.....Minnesota's governor wants $500 mil from the Feds to cover destruction........sorry, YOU failed...YOU fix it....this is on tap in Rochester tomorrow......already numerous death threats about mowing down protesters on the interstate..........

Protesters plan to shut down I-490 Sunday (Rochester)

Patrick Moussignac
Created: July 17, 2020 07:18 PM

ROCHESTER, N.Y. (WHEC) — Save Rochester and Black Lives Matter plan to shut down a portion of I-490 Sunday to get both city officials and law enforcement to hear their demands for racial equality.

One member identified as Terrell said, "We are out here not trying to cause any trouble. We're just trying to disrupt your regular day, and have you think about why we are out here, and we mean no harm." 

Their message continues to protest against the racial inequalities in the city. Sunday's plan to shut down 490 is being closely monitored by Rochester Police, but Chief La'Ron Singletary says no specific plans will be released to the public outside of keeping everyone safe.

https://www.whec.com/rochester-new-york-news/protesters-plan-to-shut-down-i-490-sunday/5798655/?cat=565

That's disruption of interstate commerce, a federal crime.

10 minutes ago, realtruelove said:

That's disruption of interstate commerce, a federal crime.

....GREAT call...yet the illustrious Mayor and Rochester Police Chief are going to "accommodate the protesters".........cowards.......MORE seriously failed leadership.....during the recent protests and destruction, the Mayor replied, "these are the actions of outsiders.....Rochester community members would not act like this"........guess where EVERY damn one arrested so far is from?....HINT: NOT Guam.....SMH..............

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....GREAT call...yet the illustrious Mayor and Rochester Police Chief are going to "accommodate the protesters".........cowards.......MORE seriously failed leadership.....during the recent protests and destruction, the Mayor replied, "these are the actions of outsiders.....Rochester community members would not act like this"........guess where EVERY damn one arrested so far is from?....HINT: NOT Guam.....SMH..............

The Feds could enforce a violation.  It doesn't have to be local law enforcement.  That's why we have a Federal Government.  A true republic.

3 minutes ago, realtruelove said:

The Feds could enforce a violation.  It doesn't have to be local law enforcement.  That's why we have a Federal Government.  A true republic.

...so invite the FBI, DHS, ATF to the party......I'm in.....why Big Fredo could deploy the National Guard but he's too busy making sure you order food with your cocktail now in NYS...

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...so invite the FBI, DHS, ATF to the party......I'm in.....why Big Fredo could deploy the National Guard but he's too busy making sure you order food with your cocktail now in NYS...

Trump should load up a 40 foot trailer with cash in the form of Federal Aid to NYS and drive it via I-490.  Give a call to Big Fredo and tell him the cash is on the way.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, realtruelove said:

Trump should load up a 40 foot trailer with cash in the form of Federal Aid to NYS and drive it via I-490.  Give a call to Big Fredo and tell him the cash is on the way.

....our new "Teflon Don" is a real gem......in charge of the US Covid-19 Gateway yet it's Trump's fault.......with 10+ MILLION crammed into NYC metro, this fraud was NOT prepared for ANY type of health emergency and I am EXCLUDING Covid-19........with that many people, you damn well better have some type of plan relative to equipment, procedures, triage, et al, and he had NOTHING.....dispatched the hospital ship to the harbor, Javitts Center built medical facility, etc., all to no avail because this clown was clueless......he fended off criticism about thousands of nursing home deaths as a "shiny new object"......of all people, even CNN's Tapper criticized him (probably gets fired)......yet the POS wins re-election in a landslide because of downstate unless he's your presidential boy in 2022.........we're screwed.........

TULSA — A group of white anti-mask demonstrators jeered a black pastor outside Tulsa’s City Hall this week as he demanded reparations for the 1921 race massacre.

The confrontation took place Wednesday as the Rev. Robert Turner delivered his weekly message about the need for reparations for one of the worst episodes of racial violence in U.S. history. A group of white people protesting Tulsa’s new mask ordinance swarmed him, poured water on him and grabbed at his bullhorn.

A video shows the group shouting, “USA! USA! USA!” as Turner began his sermon explaining the 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre, which left as many as 300 black people dead and leveled a 40-square block area of the all-black community of Greenwood.

On Monday, Tulsa broke ground in its search for suspected mass graves from the century-old massacre.

Turner, senior pastor of the historic Vernon AME Church in Greenwood, has come to City Hall each Wednesday for more than two years to protest the massacre and demand reparations for survivors and descendants.

AD

“A racist mob of white people descended on Greenwood and dropped a bomb on Greenwood and killed black people,” Turner shouted in the bullhorn. “And not one of those angry, racist thugs was charged with a crime. God sits high and looks low.”

As Turner continued his sermon, the group of white demonstrators mocked him, with one asking if he took credit cards and another warning that he was “the sign of the beast.”

Protesters hold up signs and chant while the Rev. Robert Turner, of Vernon A.M.E. Church, speaks into a megaphone about reparations for the 1921 Tulsa race massacre. (Ian Maule/Tulsa World/AP)
Protesters hold up signs and chant while the Rev. Robert Turner, of Vernon A.M.E. Church, speaks into a megaphone about reparations for the 1921 Tulsa race massacre. (Ian Maule/Tulsa World/AP)

As the group jeered, Turner shouted: “You care more about a face mask than you do justice, than you do for people whose bodies are still in mass graves.”

One white man shouted, “My ancestors freed your people.” Another shouted, “You are a baldfaced liar.” One white man, wearing a red hat, screamed in Turner’s right ear. Two women are seen in the video grabbing Turner’s left arm.

Tulsa Police Communications Officer Jeanne Pierce told The Post that the department has not determined whether a police report about the incident was filed. “If a report is not filed,” Pierce said, “there will be no investigation.”

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

TULSA — A group of white anti-mask demonstrators jeered a black pastor outside Tulsa’s City Hall this week as he demanded reparations for the 1921 race massacre.

The confrontation took place Wednesday as the Rev. Robert Turner delivered his weekly message about the need for reparations for one of the worst episodes of racial violence in U.S. history. A group of white people protesting Tulsa’s new mask ordinance swarmed him, poured water on him and grabbed at his bullhorn.

A video shows the group shouting, “USA! USA! USA!” as Turner began his sermon explaining the 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre, which left as many as 300 black people dead and leveled a 40-square block area of the all-black community of Greenwood.

On Monday, Tulsa broke ground in its search for suspected mass graves from the century-old massacre.

Turner, senior pastor of the historic Vernon AME Church in Greenwood, has come to City Hall each Wednesday for more than two years to protest the massacre and demand reparations for survivors and descendants.

AD

“A racist mob of white people descended on Greenwood and dropped a bomb on Greenwood and killed black people,” Turner shouted in the bullhorn. “And not one of those angry, racist thugs was charged with a crime. God sits high and looks low.”

As Turner continued his sermon, the group of white demonstrators mocked him, with one asking if he took credit cards and another warning that he was “the sign of the beast.”

As the group jeered, Turner shouted: “You care more about a face mask than you do justice, than you do for people whose bodies are still in mass graves.”

One white man shouted, “My ancestors freed your people.” Another shouted, “You are a baldfaced liar.” One white man, wearing a red hat, screamed in Turner’s right ear. Two women are seen in the video grabbing Turner’s left arm.

Tulsa Police Communications Officer Jeanne Pierce told The Post that the department has not determined whether a police report about the incident was filed. “If a report is not filed,” Pierce said, “there will be no investigation.”

...good show.......

Who can forget the Tea Party Riots of 2009?

All those people screaming at police as they pick up trash and recycle cans.

And he DID attack them with the power of the government...............The IRS !

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Tiberius said:

AD

Anti-mask protestors assault civil rights activist Rev. Dr. Robert R.A. Turner at Tulsa City Hall

Your side actually violently and physically attacks police, innocent civilians and children, they destroy everything in sight...and then

you report people saying stuff to a guy yelling into a bullhorn is an "assault"

You are all liars and cowards.

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Funny, I recall the organizers of the Tea Party rallies having to get donations to pay for the permits, venue and security.
The ones I went to started with the Pledge of Allegiance and the National Anthem.
Oh, but wait, there were people throwing things.
How could have forgotten?
They were throwing trash into the trash cans....as there wasn't even a mess when we were done!
I was proud of the people there - patriots not leftists.
Patriots, not America haters.
Patriots, not criminals.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 7/17/2020 at 1:11 PM, GETTOTHE50 said:

why were they jumped?

I don't know, but does it matter, short of them assaulting anyone else like that?

I'd have straight up been whoopin some *****.  You don't come down on me and mine, without getting some hard-core repercussions.  That seemed like a straight-up girl beat-down that was happening to the dude.  And MAYBE they were trying to get at the girl he was protecting (but they seemed to want to whoop his ass ever before that.)  Doesn't matter, in the least.  Once a mob goes after someone, I'm ending it, quickly, and violently.

On 7/15/2020 at 5:49 AM, GETTOTHE50 said:

As a white dude, I’ve actually had to experience dishonest policing atleast 3x in my life.

Once they tried to frame me for something I didn’t do when i was just 15, the second time I was actually a ‘victim’ of a cops racism (I put victim in quotes b/c idk a better term rn), and third could have been assault and harassment with a vehicle. 

there does need to be more emphasis on defensive and honest policing. They definitely need to learn better judgement because it is lacking. Departments also need to stop acting like frats and call each other out when a cop does some bad *****. Bad cops need to be known and fired. 

with that being said, I’m not for ‘defunding’ the police. And I’m definitely not for shining a light in their face like in those above videos. we citizens need to make their jobs easier- part of that includes being respectful- shining a light is obnoxious and potentially dangerous. And secondly- there needs to be less small obscure laws. For example,  cops can ticket and pull people over in California just for having a malfunctioning light above their license plate. 

**edit** shoulda put this in the defund police thread. My b folks 

They can pull you over for having a light out here, too.  That's probably the same across the country.  It's for safety reasons, and probably also so that they can get ghetto-ass vehicles off the road for improper maintenance, which is a safety issue for everyone else on the road.  If you have a problem with that, you probably haven't almost rear-ended someone with their brake-lights not properly working.