Liberal Protests

B-Man

1 minute ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

So it's okay to post swastikas as long as you label it with someone else's name? No, your alliances are clear and quite frankly unacceptable. Stop posting symbols of hate.

They represent you.

Not me.

Get it right bro.

1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

At the very LEAST the mods need to pull down all his posts that have swastikas in them.  I know that it will never happen but Billslime needs some time off for reflection.

Why are they so offensive? They don’t represent me. They represent you and the guy you voted for.

He preaches hate and divide everyday - but you attack US for throwing it in your face.

Trump needs time off to reflect - how much he messed up this country.

image.thumb.jpeg.1aaf06e58385ea773d036c3222521479.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

So it's okay to post swastikas as long as you label it with someone else's name? No, your alliances are clear and quite frankly unacceptable. Stop posting symbols of hate.

He'll just substitute swastikas with the hammer & sickle. 

That's what hateful "humans" do

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I'm arguing that Donald Trump is a racist.

And you praise Donald Trump because he validates your racism and xenophobia and that means everything to you.

Not surprised you support mediocrity.

You state he is a racist because he called it a hoax- or did you not read the article you linked?- which is accurate. BTW what have you done to help minorities in your life? It is time to discuss since you clearly are 

14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I'm arguing that Donald Trump is a racist.

And you praise Donald Trump because he validates your racism and xenophobia and that means everything to you.

Not surprised you support mediocrity.

I am done arguing- you are obsessed with Trump in a way I can not understand- I do not defend everything he does but you literally are "orange man bad" and anyone who agrees with him ever is racist.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

You state he is a racist because he called it a hoax- or did you not read the article you linked?- which is accurate. BTW what have you done to help minorities in your life? It is time to discuss since you clearly are 

I am done arguing- you are obsessed with Trump in a way I can not understand- I do not defend everything he does but you literally are "orange man bad" and anyone who agrees with him ever is racist.

You settle for mediocrity - that's fine. The United States deserves better.

giphy.gif

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, GG said:

That only exits in your demented mind.  Millions died in concentration camps and gulags because of people like you.  Never again, my fat ass.

Maybe you should stop supporting a president who supports apartheid if you feel so strongly about historical wrongs. 

4 minutes ago, GG said:

Grave dancing pond scum

Don't you love how Trump manipulates everyone into a tizzy over RACE - something so serious that he takes so lightly - while COVID completely spirals out of control?

Trumps new plan?

"Americans will grow numb to the escalating death toll and learn to accept tens of thousands of new cases a day"

"After denying the very existence of the novel coronavirus for weeks, then explicitly disavowing all responsibility for its carnage, then blaming a dozen other people and entities for his own disastrous failures, then flirting with the idea of playing “wartime president” against the pandemic only to rapidly jettison that pose, President Trump has now adopted yet another posture toward the biggest public health emergency in modern times:

Suck it up, America."

Again, you accept mediocrity - I want greatness.

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Maybe you should stop supporting a president who supports apartheid if you feel so strongly about historical wrongs. 

Who are the people who are actively proposing an overthrow of the existing gov't and to split up the country?  It ain't Trump.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, GG said:

Who are the people who are actively proposing an overthrow of the existing gov't and to split up the country?  It ain't Trump.

He just supports the ones who failed. You know, the Confederates.  The slavery, and later the separate but equal, crowd.  And what is separate but equal?  And what are Jim Crow laws?  Apartness.  Or, if you will, apartheid.  

37 minutes ago, B-Man said:

HMiu6G3.jpg

Maybe you could dig up a few pics of those brown migrants separated from children at our southern border while you're at it.  Put it next to your shiny picture of a Lilly-white Jesus while you're at it.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Nh9lwFk.jpg

The people referenced in your image do it the wrong way.  The protesters do it the right way.  Kind of like another brown revolutionary of times past.  You know who I'm thinking of. 

Edited by SectionC3

3 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

The people in your image do it the wrong way.  The protesters do it the right way.  Kind of like another brown revolutionary of times past.  You know who I'm thinking of. 

I don't believe anyone on here is against peaceful protests

58 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Says the guy who supports a President race bating our country and further dividing our nation.

Keep up the good work - you make PUTIN proud.

When you can't defend your actions...................