Liberal Protests

B-Man

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

Then who do you support?  And do not tell me AOC.

There are about a dozen black kids from Hartford who are bused into our (excellent) public school.  The vast majority don't care to be there and learn. 

To further the point, 1st generation immigrants in the same city school districts have had success. Kids that come from very different parts of the world and have language barriers. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

first of all, defending police does not mean they go away, how do you not understand this?

i means not giving them billions of dollars to spend when they absolutely have no use for that money, and we need to pay them less. put that money towards education and infrastructure in towns/cities. your precious cops aren't going anywhere calm the f down  

First of all, defunding Planned Parenthood does not mean they go away. How do you not understand this?

It means not giving them billions of dollars to spend when they have absolutely no use for that money (since a lot of it gets donated back to Democrat candidate races), and we need to pay them less. Put that money towards education and infrastructure in towns/cities. Your precious facilities aren't going anywhere, calm the F down.

How does that sit?

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Shifting some funding isn’t that bad of an idea...

It's not. But too bad that's not the message they're choosing to spread. And if you suggest something reasonable, you get shouted down by the mob. 

They can't help but be dishonest -- they being the power behind these movements. Because it's not about the "cause", it's about regaining power for themselves at the expense of the people they're claiming to care about helping. Why else would they be pushing Joe Biden as their candidate considering his lengthy, and disgusting record on this very subject?

People are seeing through it in droves. This has backfired bigly on the political left. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Shifting some funding isn’t that bad of an idea...

No not a bad idea and should be explored. The problem is that the term "defunding police" is an absurd way to describe that. On top of that you actually have morons trying to convince people we should have no police.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

It's not. But too bad that's not the message they're choosing to spread. And if you suggest something reasonable, you get shouted down by the mob. 

They can't help but be dishonest -- they being the power behind these movements. Because it's not about the "cause", it's about regaining power for themselves at the expense of the people they're claiming to care about helping. Why else would they be pushing Joe Biden as their candidate considering his lengthy, and disgusting record on this very subject?

...cannot be better stated......I prefer "claim to care about manipulating" better......."we are your friend...we feel your pain......we're here to help....."

48 minutes ago, Beast said:

Who would have thought the Liberal mayor of Minneapolis would have more balls than Drew Brees does?

...LMAO....the kind, caring and thoughtful Mayor that handed out masks to rioters in the spirit of Covid-19 protectionism.......guaranteed landslide re-election....the "land of 10,000 fakes"..............

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Penfield45 said:

what the actual ***** is wrong with you. like honestly how dumb can you people get????

so you are against better education for your children/grandchildren? the american education system is totally broken, but yes lets keep funding police millions on millions for what exactly? Why do you want police to be so over funded? you have not answered this question yet and I'm waiting. 

You people? What is that supposed to mean?

”Hey, the cops are poorly trained and poorly hired. I have a good idea, let’s give them less money to train and hire more qualified people with, and then pay them less! That seems like it will work, right?”

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Sig1Hunter said:

You people? What is that supposed to mean?

”Hey, the cops are poorly trained and poorly hired. I have a good idea, let’s give them less money to train and hire more qualified people with, and then pay them less! That seems like it will work, right?”

"Let's take away their guns as well."

Yeah, I can see people signing up for that in droves.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2