Liberal Protests

B-Man

Just now, SectionC3 said:

I have to give you credit.  I worked hard to come up with delusional crap like yours for about ten minutes.  I’m tapped.  I can’t do it anymore.  You do this day after day.  It’s impressive in its own demented way. 

You were tired from the beginning. That was clear. You thought too long tactically about how to adapt to my change in tactic while observing your minions avoiding direct contact with me. You chose the wrong approach. You entered my space. Reread the Art of War. Control the terrain, control everything. Agitation propaganda is a finely crafted skill of great value, especially when paradoxical intent is an element and an asymmetrical goal is clear to the agitator. As for fascism. Well, it is clear to me now that none of you has a grip on what real fascism is, or psychological operations in general. I thought it would take a day to assess you and your ragtags but I get you guys 100% now. I am now fully confident that you will help Trump get re-elected. I appreciate that fact very much. When the dust settles after a Trump victory, I hope I am in the country so that we can have a beer and a laugh at a Bills game. This lull in my travel schedule is the most boring period of my life. Well, carry on my friend.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Reality Check said:

You were tired from the beginning. That was clear. You thought too long tactically about how to adapt to my change in tactic while observing your minions avoiding direct contact with me. You chose the wrong approach. You entered my space. Reread the Art of War. Control the terrain, control everything. Agitation propaganda is a finely crafted skill of great value, especially when paradoxical intent is an element and an asymmetrical goal is clear to the agitator. As for fascism. Well, it is clear to me now that none of you has a grip on what real fascism is, or psychological operations in general. I thought it would take a day to assess you and your ragtags but I get you guys 100% now. I am now fully confident that you will help Trump get re-elected. I appreciate that fact very much. When the dust settles after a Trump victory, I hope I am in the country so that we can have a beer and a laugh at a Bills game. This lull in my travel schedule is the most boring period of my life. Well, carry on my friend.

It wasn’t about the art of war or entering space.  I was having fun with your creative delusions.  I thought I’d give it a try myself.  It’s work to come up with your insane gibberish. You’re much better at it than I am; I’ll give credit where credit is due.  And I will take you up on the offer of a drink someday at a Bills game (though I’ll stick with a Diet Coke). 

Just now, SectionC3 said:

It wasn’t about the art of war or entering space.  I was having fun with your creative delusions.  I thought I’d give it a try myself.  It’s work to come up with your insane gibberish. You’re much better at it than I am; I’ll give credit where credit is due.  And I will take you up on the offer of a drink someday at a Bills game (though I’ll stick with a Diet Coke). 

Good. I don't drink either. Say what you will, but you are transparent to me. I anticipated your denial. That is why the left has hit its high water mark and is receding rather quickly. You will never understand why authentic fascism is so effective as a tactical instrument.That's all I will say on that. Carry on and continue to inspire Trump supporters to sharpen their focus, arguments, and motivation to vote in November. I will leave you to your work.

Just now, Reality Check said:

Good. I don't drink either. Say what you will, but you are transparent to me. I anticipated your denial. That is why the left has hit its high water mark and is receding rather quickly. You will never understand why authentic fascism is so effective as a tactical instrument.That's all I will say on that. Carry on and continue to inspire Trump supporters to sharpen their focus, arguments, and motivation to vote in November. I will leave you to your work.

Trumpers are going to vote no matter what. They’ve consumed all of the Kool Aid in the pitcher.  The ones we both need to worry about are those in the middle.  Bush Republicans and Independents will decide the election.  (Voter suppression and turnout are important issues, too, but it’s really the handful of impressionables left that matter.)

On 6/1/2020 at 5:13 PM, Buffalo_Gal said:

NYU + Princeton law degree. What was that? $500K in "education"?  These two are real dummies.

Adding this one:

Follow-up

Obama-era ex-intel official secures bail for NYC lawyer suspected of hurling Molotov cocktail in George Floyd unrest (Fox News article)

A former high-level Obama administration intelligence official has guaranteed the $250,000 bail for the New York City lawyer who allegedly firebombed an unoccupied NYPD police cruiser early Saturday, calling the suspect her "best friend," Fox News has confirmed.

The Washington Free Beacon first reported that Salmah Rizvi, who served in the Defense Department and State Department during the Obama administration, went to bat for Urooj Rahman, who was arrested this weekend alongside Pryor Cashman associate Colinford Mattis.

Rizvi, an associate at the law firm Ropes & Gray, told the court: "Urooj Rahman is my best friend and I am an associate at the law firm Ropes & Gray in Washington, D.C. ... I earn $255,000 a year."

The Free Beacon noted that, according to her biography at the Islamic Scholarship Fund, Rizvi's "high-value work would often inform the president's daily briefs." Rizvi's biography on Ropes & Gray's website states that she was an analyst "focusing primarily on sanctioned finance operations."

</snip>

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Trumpers are going to vote no matter what. They’ve consumed all of the Kool Aid in the pitcher.  The ones we both need to worry about are those in the middle.  Bush Republicans and Independents will decide the election.  (Voter suppression and turnout are important issues, too, but it’s really the handful of impressionables left that matter.)

I believe the far right and far left are minorities, although I do think the far left is growing fast. I think the vast majority believe in democracy, capitalism and law and order. We'll see what happens in November

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

You are like too many generals in our military. They are focused on winning the last war, when they should be looking out years in advance and manipulating the terrain to mitigate metal on metal waste. You really don't understand the space you are in right now. There are geo-political inevitabilities that are coming to a head right now and that is not in your equations. Those inevitabilities define the trajectory of our nation. From the leftist point of view, you are a coordinate set that wants to control the space you are in, when success within that space requires finesse and a degree of harmonization within that space. Quite often, the enemy can be maneuvered into making the very weapons that you yourself will use against them. How can one fight destiny? I am of course pleased by this. The month of October leading into the election is the sweet spot. What people think the moment they are in the voting booth is all that matters. You'll see.

14 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

The start of the video showed this white supremacist:

white supremacist.jpg

Our upside down world. The cities with all kinds of politicians, regulations, cops, camera' etc to keep us safe. Turns out you don't want to be anywhere near them. Nevada(or Arizona) desert here I come.

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

You are like too many generals in our military. They are focused on winning the last war, when they should be looking out years in advance and manipulating the terrain to mitigate metal on metal waste. You really don't understand the space you are in right now. There are geo-political inevitabilities that are coming to a head right now and that is not in your equations. Those inevitabilities define the trajectory of our nation. From the leftist point of view, you are a coordinate set that wants to control the space you are in, when success within that space requires finesse and a degree of harmonization within that space. Quite often, the enemy can be maneuvered into making the very weapons that you yourself will use against them. How can one fight destiny? I am of course pleased by this. The month of October leading into the election is the sweet spot. What people think the moment they are in the voting booth is all that matters. You'll see.

Your creativity and dedication continue to impress. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, billsfan1959 said:

One Officer stabbed, 2 shot in Brooklyn, hours into New York City curfew

https://www.post-gazette.com/news/nation/2020/06/04/Officer-stabbed-2-shot-in-Brooklyn-attack-New-York-curfew-George-Floyd/stories/202006040112

NEW YORK - A New York City police officer on an anti-looting patrol was ambushed Wednesday by a man who walked up behind him and stabbed him in the neck, police said, setting off a struggle in which the assailant was shot and two other officers suffered gunshot injuries to their hands. All three injured officers were expected to recover. The man who attacked them was shot multiple times and was hospitalized in critical condition, said Police Commissioner Dermot Shea.

Mr. Shea said the man casually approached two officers stationed in the area to prevent looting at around 11:45 a.m. and stabbed one of them. Officers a short distance away heard gunshots, rushed to the scene and saw the man with a gun in his hand, believed to have been taken from one of the officers, Mr. Shea said. The responding officers then opened fire.

Shea didn’t speculate on the motive of the stabber, who was not identified, but Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association President Patrick Lynch blamed anti-police rhetoric during the protests. “Are we surprised? Are we surprised we’re here in the hospital again. Did we doubt because of the rhetoric we’re hearing, the anti-police rhetoric that’s storming our streets, are we surprised that we got this call? I’m not. We said it’s going to happen,” he said.

And yet the left doesn’t support Trump sending in the military. Can the need be more obvious ? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Dante said:

Our upside down world. The cities with all kinds of politicians, regulations, cops, camera' etc to keep us safe. Turns out you don't want to be anywhere near them. Nevada(or Arizona) desert here I come.

I got this pic from FB. One of the commentators speculated he had been military at one point and had a "love of country".
It was also stated he had participated  in peaceful protests as well.
These are hard times now. Stay strong.

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

this showed up in my timeline, have not vetted or verified yet

The police were not wearing gas masks..................it was NOT tear gas.

JgmFHDn.png

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

The "Boogaloo" movement, which federal prosecutors describe as a "term used by extremists to signify a coming civil war and/or collapse of society," has been linked to some online posts about protests over the death of George Floyd.

Nobody can do the Boogaloo like I do...

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

this showed up in my timeline, have not vetted or verified yet

According to the CDC definition of tear gas, tear gas was used - but does the type of gas really matter when there is ample video evidence of the military/police clearing out protesters by force so Trump could go to the outside of a church?

• Like (+1) 1