Liberal Protests

B-Man

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Now Mattis has written a stinging rebuke of Trump

“I have watched this week’s unfolding events, angry and appalled,” Mattis writes. “The words ‘Equal Justice Under Law’ are carved in the pediment of the United States Supreme Court. This is precisely what protesters are rightly demanding. It is a wholesome and unifying demand—one that all of us should be able to get behind. We must not be distracted by a small number of lawbreakers. The protests are defined by tens of thousands of people of conscience who are insisting that we live up to our values—our values as people and our values as a nation.” He goes on, “We must reject and hold accountable those in office who would make a mockery of our Constitution.”

The justice system will handle the Floyd case as it is supposed to. Protesting of any crime of murder will do nothing to prevent the next. No murder is more unjust than any other. Holding giant leftist virtue -signaling orgies in the face of a “ pandemic “ that we were told is so dangerous has had one good effect, though. The emperors ( liberal governors) who have made a mockery of the Constitution and individual liberty with their lockdowns and restrictions no longer have any clothes. They’ve been exposed. We can get back to normal now, and that is a good thing. The “ protests” have done little but destroy property , cause more needless death and impose curfews on law abiding citizens everywhere while emboldening the lawless. 

Edited by Boatdrinks
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Antifa may want to stay out of the suburbs. :blink:

Guns and lawn chairs:

Short version, they beat the crap out of these guys:

long version: 

Seriously... Yucaipa, okay... 

It is the white trash concentrate of California. I have no idea why they even made a town there.

1 minute ago, Warren Zevon said:

"No intel indicating Antifa involvement in protests" -FBI

FBI... Lmao. Of course there is Antifa, alt-right, and #######s of every group taking advantage. The FBI is also one of those groups. 

1 minute ago, Warren Zevon said:

"No intel indicating Antifa involvement in protests" -FBI

I guess I should take over as head of the FBI if they can't find any evidence of Antifa. I was was watching a random stream and saw a Antifa flag. 

2 minutes ago, BillsFanForReal said:

I guess I should take over as head of the FBI if they can't find any evidence of Antifa. I was was watching a random stream and saw a Antifa flag. 

That was white supremacists posing as Antifa. Antifa is so nebulous they hardly exist.

1 hour ago, Sundancer said:

Sorry, can’t unite with the enemy, ever. They can assimilate to good, but you can never bow to the lawless, the looters, the killers, the creators of chaos. I imagine many or most of these protesters and rioters remain silent about the many murders that take place daily in America. They go on about their business as the backstory on those killings doesn’t fit their outrage du jour. A huge selective outrage tantrum is vastly overrated.  When some of our fellow citizens have declared themselves at war against civilized society, they truly are the enemy !

Edited by Boatdrinks

5 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Sorry, can’t unite with the enemy, ever. They can assimilate to good, but you can never bow to the lawless, the looters, the killers, the creators of chaos. I imagine many or most of these protesters and rioters remain silent about the many murders that take place daily in America. They go on about their business as the backstory on those killings doesn’t fit their outrage du jour. A huge selective outrage tantrum is vastly overrated.  

Who is the enemy?

1 hour ago, billsfan1959 said:

According to the Washington Post database, since 01 Jan 2015:

5365 people killed by LE Officers
5130 (95.6%) males

235 (4.4%) females

It’s amazing to me that there are only around 1k of these per year, in a nation of 330 million. The volume of crime and police interactions every day would indicate a much higher number if a high percentage of Cops weren’t doing a very good job. 

• Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

What do you want to do to the enemy Foxx? What do you want to happen to "my ilk?"

me, nothing till you invade me and mine. other than that...karma. don't worry it's coming.

Edited by Foxx