Liberal Protests

B-Man

29 minutes ago, Hedge said:

It doesn't fit your exact criteria, but would this one work?

CNN (after editing video) - peaceful protesters come to aid of innocent victim set a blaze by police flame throwers

• Haha (+1) 4

18 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Men make up 49% of the population, but 96% of deaths by lethal force from LE. That's a major discrepancy. Systemic Misandry? Floyd, Arbery, Grey, Brown, Martin, all men...

MLM? Lol. Seriously though. Is that all? I really thought that number would be higher. 

52 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

It's pretty funny but it is self inflicted.  

White commie douche again takes a nightstick to the kneecap.  That's what we're looking for.

Not from the riots/protests, or even recently, but:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5047865/amp/Chicago-man-accidentally-shoots-penis.html

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Silence is complicity.  Trumpy is a wannabe authoritarian douche.  I’m glad others are beginning to get off the sidelines and get into the game here. 

Now Mattis has written a stinging rebuke of Trump

“I have watched this week’s unfolding events, angry and appalled,” Mattis writes. “The words ‘Equal Justice Under Law’ are carved in the pediment of the United States Supreme Court. This is precisely what protesters are rightly demanding. It is a wholesome and unifying demand—one that all of us should be able to get behind. We must not be distracted by a small number of lawbreakers. The protests are defined by tens of thousands of people of conscience who are insisting that we live up to our values—our values as people and our values as a nation.” He goes on, “We must reject and hold accountable those in office who would make a mockery of our Constitution.”

48 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Men make up 49% of the population, but 96% of deaths by lethal force from LE. That's a major discrepancy. Systemic Misandry? Floyd, Arbery, Grey, Brown, Martin, all men...

29 minutes ago, Justice said:

MLM? Lol. Seriously though. Is that all? I really thought that number would be higher. 

26 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Yeah, study I saw had 780 of 812 incidents with the victim as men from 2009-2012.

According to the Washington Post database, since 01 Jan 2015:

5365 people killed by LE Officers
5130 (95.6%) males

235 (4.4%) females

2 hours ago, Wacka said:

GFY. As someone  earlier said I had a stroke in 2014. My misspellings  are a combination of  fat fingers, bad autocorrect and  hitting the key or two  next to the one I wanted.  In fact in this post I typed mad instead of bad before proofreading.

Earlier today I was typing Duct Tape and  a combination of technology and sloppy typing left it at Duck Rape.  

I wasn’t even mad, I love ducks. 

• Haha (+1) 1