Liberal Protests

B-Man

6 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Math too! It discriminates against people who suck at it, like me. Probably some PoCs and women folk also.

I'm officially claiming victim status, you must all worship me, as I'm now better than you due to my inherent victimhoodnesship! (Am I doing this right?)

• Haha (+1) 1

On 11/12/2019 at 2:02 PM, 3rdnlng said:

Some the best and brightest students attend Stanford. We're doomed.

I WORKED at Stanford for about 3 years in the 90s. I would have to say the best and brightest do not go there.  Chelsea was a student there when I was there.  A student in our lab told us that she was basically s-faced with the DKEs every weekend except when Slick visited.  The Graduate Schhools in the sciences is good, but undergrad-no/ You could drop a course until the last week of classes and  not get an incomplete.  You could take a class over and over again and only the final grade would count towards your GPA.

31 minutes ago, Wacka said:

I WORKED at Stanford for about 3 years in the 90s. I would have to say the best and brightest do not go there.  Chelsea was a student there when I was there.  A student in our lab told us that she was basically s-faced with the DKEs every weekend except when Slick visited.  The Graduate Schhools in the sciences is good, but undergrad-no/ You could drop a course until the last week of classes and  not get an incomplete.  You could take a class over and over again and only the final grade would count towards your GPA.

1/3 are admitted by legacy and:or $$$&

1/3 are admitted for positive contribution to the school through sports, cheerleading, other extracurricular stuff, quotas 

1/3 are admitted for pure academic achievement

I advise the smart kids to ensure their group work is done entirely with other smart kids 

nothing worse than group members there for their legacy gentleman’s C+ standing

Edited by row_33

14 minutes ago, row_33 said:

certain demographics have their day and life ruined over a TV ad?

This issue I have is the cream cheese ad was pulled after 125 complaints.  Not sure if the Volkswagen ad was pulled but the ASA looked into this after 3 complaints. 3!!!

So board liberals. What’s your take on this?  Do you back this?  This is where I looks like “your party” is taking us. 

On 10/15/2019 at 7:00 PM, B-Man said:

Oppressed Chinese Citizens Apologize To NBA Players For Disrupting Their Difficult Week. 

“Oppressed Chinese citizens admitted that their constant fear of being punished by their corrupt Communist government is nothing compared with the concerns of tweeting a couple things that might get some backlash, or losing a percentage of your profits because you spoke up against totalitarianism. From protesters in the semi-autonomous Hong Kong to the underground church in China, Chinese people from all walks of life offered their deepest apologies for being insensitive to the struggles of being a rich basketball player.”

American tourist in China: "In MY country, we can openly speak against our President - Can you?"

Chinese citizen: "In MY country, we can openly praise our President - Can you?"

• Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

This issue I have is the cream cheese ad was pulled after 125 complaints.  Not sure if the Volkswagen ad was pulled but the ASA looked into this after 3 complaints. 3!!!

So board liberals. What’s your take on this?  Do you back this?  This is where I looks like “your party” is taking us. 

who watches TV in all seriousness to the point where they’d complain about an ad?