Liberal Protests

B-Man

44 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You, and the deranged like you, see only what you want to see.  You see racism where it is not. Homophobia where there is none. And Nazi symbols in an eagle.  It’s hilarious and sad all at the same time.   

I suppose ?? Is a white supremacy sign to you. Wait!!  I’m truly surprised that hand signal is still there on my phone.  ?

8 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Do you mean the same design that is on Nancy Pelosi's pendent that was discussed in another thread here today?

As I posted earlier (tweets) it is like they have never looked at the back of a quarter. SMH

3 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

This is a ridiculous over-reach, even for you

The US eagle faces (to his) right, like most all heraldic eagles.  Thus, the US eagle faces the olive branches for peace, not the arrows for war. 

After WWII, they changed the direction of the eagle's head to face the olive branches rather than the arrows.  

That Trump's campaign reverts to Nazi Germany's direction and the older version we used, rather than current is kinda interesting.

https://www.defense.gov/Resources/Insignia/

image.thumb.jpeg.5194f3bab6baa3b6d29a837dbe4444a6.jpeg

2 hours ago, Wacka said:

Thee US is 244 years old and the Nazis existed from 1932-1945, so I'd say the Nazis copied us not the other way around.

It's more accurate to say that they stole heavily from the Roman Empire.

However...

th?id=OIP.ogweDpKjy4vp11Twk11C3gHaFj&pid

21 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

When the memo went out that the feds will not be paying for rebuilding looted cities with mayoral complicity...

(Portland has been doing better since the mayor's house was targeted. The BLM folks still have not realized that.)

Well, I spoke too soon about Portland:

• Thank you (+1) 1