Liberal Protests

B-Man

4 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

I think this is true to a point, but unless he was undercover or the video is being misrepresented, meaning he really is part of Portland Antifa, the odds are overwhelmingly high that he's knowingly and willingly engaged in their mission, which is violent agitation in the furtherance of their Marxist movement.

They are one of the most radical and violent Antifa groups. Their history over the last few years has clearly established this. If he's a part of that, I have no sympathy for him.

I'd be more sympathetic to a member of ISIS who may have been converted at gunpoint than to a pampered little ***** that joined a domestic terrorist organization that actively initiates violence against people like you and me.

Your point is taken however until there is proof he is 100% behind their mission statement I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt. However I wouldn’t be surprised if a good number of those that pledge “allegiance“ to the Portland ANTIFA if confronted would cry like ***** babies let alone crush your skull for waving a flag. That is why if we ever go to blows with them it would be over very quickly. 

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Your point is taken however until there is proof he is 100% behind their mission statement I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt. However I wouldn’t be surprised if a good number of those that pledge “allegiance“ to the Portland ANTIFA if confronted would cry like ***** babies let alone crush your skull for waving a flag. That is why if we ever go to blows with them it would be over very quickly. 

That's the damn truth. They're like hyenas. They only attack the weak (women/elderly) or in packs when the numbers are strongly in their favor.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

awe you got the GOP talking points down pat! Nice job Rob! 

Tuck is proud!!!

It's based on the meme that says all Trump supporters decided racism wasn't a deal breaker.

The difference is that there is overwhelming evidence that BLM is a Marxist organization including direct statements confirming as much by its founders.

The only evidence of President Trump's racism is that liberals call him a racist.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

It's based on the meme that says all Trump supporters decided racism wasn't a deal breaker.

The difference is that there is overwhelming evidence that BLM is a Marxist organization including direct statements confirming as much by its founders.

The only evidence of President Trump's racism is that liberals call him a racist.

image.thumb.jpeg.3435eafeefd8245c10b387c764e684d4.jpeg

38 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Walking around at 3am - both groups carrying guns? I’m shocked at the outcome.

^When an innocent white person is murdered by a black/Antifa racist we must consider the mitigating factors, even where none exist.

When a black criminal is killed by a white person, cop, or Hispanic guy with a white sounding name, it is automatically deemed a clear cut case of racially motivated murder, and all mitigating and exculpatory evidence is ignored even where it is plentiful.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 6

4 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

^When an innocent white person is murdered by a black/Antifa racist we must consider the mitigating factors, even where none exist.

When a black criminal is killed by a white person, cop, or Hispanic guy with a white sounding name, it is automatically deemed a clear cut case of racially motivated murder, and all mitigating and exculpatory evidence is ignored even where it is plentiful.

.better be REAL careful with that "voice of reason" stuff........suggest sleeping with a kevlar vest................

• Like (+1) 1