TBD blocked at my work!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott, I really liked the peace and quiet when Gugny couldn't post during work hours.... That's for ruining that...

Beerball, I think a print out of Gugny's activity should be sent anonymously to his employer....

They don't have a fax machine, but you can call and get the supervisor's email. 518-584-1814

https://order.pizzahut.com/locations/new-york/saratoga-springs/023840

Who uses a computer anymore? Heck, I don't even have a pc @ home. Well, we do... But no desktops.

Everything is a laptop and WiFi at home, print from phone. Only time I find myself using a pc is at tax time.

Can't you use your phone @ work... Mobile data?

Ya I could but its more obvious that Im not working.

At least when Im on here at work it looks like Im working since Im using my computer.

Plus data would start to add up if I kept using my phone

CBF

Ya I could but its more obvious that Im not working.

At least when Im on here at work it looks like Im working since Im using my computer.

Plus data would start to add up if I kept using my phone

CBF

Ha! Too funny... I am w/ya!

Do you have a "supervisor key" rigged up so when somebody walks in, the screen will shoot right to a spreadsheet or something!

LoL... ;-)

Ha! Too funny... I am w/ya!

Do you have a "supervisor key" rigged up so when somebody walks in, the screen will shoot right to a spreadsheet or something!

LoL... ;-)

haha I always make sure to hit alt+tab and it will take me back to a work screen

Plus Im at the end of my work row so I will always be able to see the person walking towards me but just in case Im really wrapped up in something on here and dont see them coming, thats when the alt+tab comes in

CBF

Same here buddy!

Anyone else still blocked? I can get on TBD but TSW is still blocked

CBF

Same thing for me. TBD was unblocked but TBD/forums (TSW) was not.

Wonder if we can get SDS to put a read only, stripped down version, password required shadow under SabreSpace of TSW?

This way the snoopy program does not see a reason to block and we can read even if we can not post,.

Same thing for me. TBD was unblocked but TBD/forums (TSW) was not.

Wonder if we can get SDS to put a read only, stripped down version, password required shadow under SabreSpace of TSW?

This way the snoopy program does not see a reason to block and we can read even if we can not post,.

Today TSW is working fine for me. Evidently our repeated requests to have it re-reviewed made a difference.