TBD blocked at my work!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has to do with the 'Suspicious' rating now which it did not used to have.

Suspicious
Sites considered to have suspicious content and/or intent that poses an elevated security or privacy risk. This categorization is determined by analysis of web reputation factors. Also includes sites that are part of the Web and email spam ecosystem. If a site is determined to be clearly malicious or benign, it will be placed in a different category.
Edited by Koolaid

I would ask Beerball or BuffaloBill if there is a "back door" to get around the security...they are intimately familiar with how to sneak in via backdoors.

Would not be surprised if discussions on backdoors and ways to get around NFL / DirectTV was part of "suspicious' rating.

Nothing changed on my end. Generally these things happen when something trips some algorithm somewhere and we get blacklisted on security subscription site that many companies pay for.

So is this something that reaching out to Blue Coat can fix?

Shouldn't you guys be working?

/dev, from your IT Department

J/k

;-P

BTW... I am home... I love having a non-standard schedule (5 week rotation) and compressed work week (12 hour days)... I still haven't figured out the pattern! Keeps everbody guessing where I am posting from... Phone, work, the public library, parent's basement, etc... Who knows except the IP Address Police! :-O

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

That bluecoat site says the site is under review and they will update tomorrow. We will eventually get this fixed.

So is this something that reaching out to Blue Coat can fix?

I put in a request and it said we were already under review. I don't know which service in their dropdown menu has flagged us though.

This happened once before in the early '00s I recall.

That bluecoat site says the site is under review and they will update tomorrow. We will eventually get this fixed.

I put in a request and it said we were already under review. I don't know which service in their dropdown menu has flagged us though.

Thanks SDS!

I did the same, under ProxyClient (why not?). I recommend that a few other people do it too to get more attention.