Ravens CB update: dies due to injuries

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i do understand what you are saying and would agree if this was a day or two later, maybe. but as soon as the guy dies acting like vultures circling a guy holding up a poster about an issue.

we do not know the whole story at this point. a helmet may not have prevented it.

i agree with ya'll. always wear sunscreen.

I know you get me. cautionary tale unfortunately .

How folks respond is always insightful to me. for better or worser

Its just sad

I saw a man die right in front of me when I was 18......its horrific. He got up was dead and didnt know it......then just fell over after a few steps.

Death is an odd thing once you have seen it up close. those who have not should respect that perhaps?

Edited by 3rdand12

I'm surprised anyone growing up makes it past their teens and early twenties, just thinking of all the dumb things I did that could have gone the other way(and nowhere near the amount some other people I knew did)...RIP...

hopefully this serves as a wake up call to young people that while you may think you are invincible and nothing will happen to you, it can and will and your life can be gone in the blink of an eye.

I'm surprised anyone growing up makes it past their teens and early twenties, just thinking of all the dumb things I did that could have gone the other way(and nowhere near the amount some other people I knew did)...RIP...

hopefully this serves as a wake up call to young people that while you may think you are invincible and nothing will happen to you, it can and will and your life can be gone in the blink of an eye.

Yeah. Everyone does stupid stuff when they're young (and many when they're older), but it always sad to see a kid pay the ultimate price for it. Condolences to his family, friends and teammates.

Very sorry to hear this. Not sure if he was racing or just didn't know how to operate a fast bike. Was he drinking? Drugs? Did someone follow him on another bike? Etc.

Knowing the press and Schefty the Twit-terer - we'll find out much more in the days ahead. Hopefully the mainstream press guys respect the family before they start their "investigative" journalism.