Thurman Thomas: Rex Has Learned His Lesson

I have no idea why I think Rex has learned but I do. Brother hired, and the purge of Williams have given me new hope. We need team play and one bad apple hurts a lot. Rob will bring a new feeling in the locker room. We will have a new core of LB's and we needed an addatude adjustment. Add is what we did. Rob! I think he will bring a lot to the table. Can't wait to see as I have been waiting since 1965.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disagree with his Twitter viewpoints = sad, disappointment of a dude. o_O

Well one's Twitter viewpoints are kind of their viewpoints. And yes, his viewpoints are often times very disappointing, especially for a guy I hold in such regard as a player, and very sad. Plain and simple, the guy is an idiot. You wanna know who's a cool dude? Jonathan Toews is a cool dude. You can learn a lot about someone from Twitter actually.

Edited by metzelaars_lives

I have no idea why I think Rex has learned but I do. Brother hired, and the purge of Williams have given me new hope. We need team play and one bad apple hurts a lot. Rob will bring a new feeling in the locker room. We will have a new core of LB's and we needed an addatude adjustment. Add is what we did. Rob! I think he will bring a lot to the table. Can't wait to see as I have been waiting since 1965.

Last time Rex and his brother worked together, along with King Buddy, they destroyed an up and coming team. Joe Bugel's Cardinals were coming off a season that saw them rank third in total offense, while having Steve Beurlein (sp) at QB.

Unfortunately, that one bad apple is the coach

I love how he "ruined" a top 10 defense. Ya THAT defense had all its players all year long from that year to this year let's look:

No Brandon Spikes, Kyle Williams, Aaron Williams, DaNorris Searcy, Jarius Wynn, McKelvin late.....4 big starters replaced by 4 non nfl starters. Theres only 11 guys out there 4 missing makes a big difference especially down the middle

Don't confuse his rant with facts. It is fact free Friday.

Yolo, I'm with you in that I care more about what he does with the team in practice and on game days. i thinks he makes an ars of himself from time to time, but if he can coach this defense into a top 5 and roman brings the offense from 13th to break the top 10, we're in the playoffs.

That is all i care about, so bring props,say or do whatever you want, but as Mr. Davis always said "Just win Baby"

You missed the biggest one. No jim schwartz.

nailed it buddy.

Yolo, I'm with you in that I care more about what he does with the team in practice and on game days. i thinks he makes an ars of himself from time to time, but if he can coach this defense into a top 5 and roman brings the offense from 13th to break the top 10, we're in the playoffs.

That is all i care about, so bring props,say or do whatever you want, but as Mr. Davis always said "Just win Baby"

agree

Well one's Twitter viewpoints are kind of their viewpoints. And yes, his viewpoints are often times very disappointing, especially for a guy I hold in such regard as a player, and very sad. Plain and simple, the guy is an idiot. You wanna know who's a cool dude? Jonathan Toews is a cool dude. You can learn a lot about someone from Twitter actually.

Thurman is a living legend. 2nd best tecmo football Rb of all time.

He can do no wrong.

Rex is as capable of leaning his lesson as Donald Trump is. Rex is what he is, and I have no doubt he believes in what he did last season, and every season he has been a coach. We will see the same Rex as long as he is the coach of the Bills, for better of for worse.

Rex is as capable of leaning his lesson as Donald Trump is. Rex is what he is, and I have no doubt he believes in what he did last season, and every season he has been a coach. We will see the same Rex as long as he is the coach of the Bills, for better of for worse.

Do you think Chef Ramsey from Hells Kitchen can change? He seems like a real bully towards the cooks id like to see him tone it down. If he can change I have faith Rex can change too!

I love how he "ruined" a top 10 defense. Ya THAT defense had all its players all year long from that year to this year let's look:

No Brandon Spikes, Kyle Williams, Aaron Williams, DaNorris Searcy, Jarius Wynn, McKelvin late.....4 big starters replaced by 4 non nfl starters. Theres only 11 guys out there 4 missing makes a big difference especially down the middle

Your list literally has 0 guys that started 16 games in 2014.

Your list literally has 0 guys that started 16 games in 2014.

kyle missed one game, Searcy missed one game and AW missed 1 game in 2014. Isnt that a little different than all or most of the season in 2015? Or since they each missed a game that is just like the same thing? Edited by YoloinOhio

Do you think Chef Ramsey from Hells Kitchen can change? He seems like a real bully towards the cooks id like to see him tone it down. If he can change I have faith Rex can change too!

Ramsey is just an act. Hmmm...