Chris Long joins the Pats!

FireChan

Agree in one way, but they also dump the same type of guys who can help them (to dump salaries): Malloy, Welker, Seymour, Vrabel, Vineteri (sp), Ty Law, Asante Samuel & Willfork

Cannot argue with what works. I think the guys they dump are better than what they pick-up, but the pick-ups fit the budget. As a result, they are perennially good, but not a lock on the Super Bowl.

It's why they always seem to get pretty decent comp picks too. The players leaving get huge contracts, the guys coming in are willing to sign for less because they are more worried about a ring than money.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They stole Sammie Morris i'm still mad about that. Scott Chandler should've gone to NY with chan and fitzy.

Well, that and we've only beaten them like three times since my son was born, and he has a learners permit now.

So the Bill's suck against the Cheats* is all on your son. He should be ashamed of himself...

You guys do realize they signed Donald Brown today. Who is half-white. There are about two and a half white running backs in football and they've now had one and a half of them.

noted.

This Martellus Bennett trade is just a smokescreen to throw us off track

More like making fun of the dumb cliches media folk use when they want to say "white folk" with saying "white folk."

I know, I kid. High motor means a white skill player, athletic means a black player, usually refers to a black QB. There are tons of these.

noted.

This Martellus Bennett trade is just a smokescreen to throw us off track

There is something very suspicious about the Bennett trade. I guess its possible that Bennett listens to Coldplay, plays scratch golf, and was captain of the crew team, but I don't think so. This trade is very out of character for the Pats.

I'm thinking this is just BB and Kraft's way of having some fun. Since they have been the dominant team for so long, they are just getting bored with the same old, same old, they wanted a challenge so they decided to now see if they could win by only using white players. Next year maybe they only go with pretty boys who wear Uggs, year after that,maybe only guys drafted late in the draft.......

I'm thinking this is just BB and Kraft's way of having some fun. Since they have been the dominant team for so long, they are just getting bored with the same old, same old, they wanted a challenge so they decided to now see if they could win by only using white players. Next year maybe they only go with pretty boys who wear Uggs, year after that,maybe only guys drafted late in the draft.......

and just trolling around signing a guy named Shea McLellin on st Patrick's day eve