Steward, Randall Johnson, or Reddick

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steward cracked the starting lineup when Bradham got hurt. Then he immediately got hurt and went on IR. So hard to tell other than they thought enough of him in practice to give him the nod over others.

Randell, otoh, seemed to see his PT decrease after some stupid ST penalties. I think he's a goner.

Reddick is lighting it up for the LA Clippers. Ok, I can't remember his first name and can only think of JJ.

This linebacker corps is a mess! Where's Kawika Mitchell and Keith Ellison when you need them? Lawson's lost at least 2 steps and Brown doesn't necessarily fit in Ryan's scheme. And these "depth" guys? Ugh! Steward would have been cut at the end of camp last year if not for the fact that he was a draft choice. Tarpley seems like a gamer, but he's slower than molasses in January. Johnson adheres to the old adage "looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane". Reddick exhales carbon dioxide which is needed by plant life, but serves no purpose otherwise. Whaley has got a lot of work to do here.

As long as Lawson plays well, it'll be hard for Johnson to get time. However, they should keep him as backup unless they find someone better. They're thin on the outside.

and the inside.thin

I thought Whaley was a LB guru/whiz kid ?

Powell isn't on the team FYI.

well he is almost on the team

I really thought we'd end up w demario davis...maybe Dansby? Does he fit?

my thoughts too

What about that one guy who picked off Fitzy

White kid from Stanford

who, Fitzy or Tarpley