TBDisms Thread

Gugny

As always, we will keep the author of the TBDism anonymous to save him/her from any embarrassment: Especially those with names that rhyme with Spammerbricks.

"I'd just assume skip the NIT. What a disgrace."

As always, we will keep the author of the TBDism anonymous to save him/her from any embarrassment: Especially those with names that rhyme with Spammerbricks.

"I'd just assume skip the NIT. What a disgrace."

Yeah, Eye saw that won. With sew much technology at hour fingertips, theirs vary liddle reason knot too insure your spelling idioms write.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

It's not just TBD....

I just saw this on MSN.com. :doh: Link below but I copied it for posterity in case their editor ever wakes up.

"Chris Rock has been on the defensive all week long after he posted a tweet that seemed to severely shade Selena Gomez.

For all intensive purposes, the comedian basically called her a poor man's Beyoncé"

http://www.msn.com/en-us/music/celebrity/chris-rock-under-fire-for-tweet-calling-selena-gomez-a-craigslist-beyonce/ar-AAgTI3u

It's not just TBD....

I just saw this on MSN.com. :doh: Link below but I copied it for posterity in case their editor ever wakes up.

"Chris Rock has been on the defensive all week long after he posted a tweet that seemed to severely shade Selena Gomez.

For all intensive purposes, the comedian basically called her a poor man's Beyoncé"

http://www.msn.com/en-us/music/celebrity/chris-rock-under-fire-for-tweet-calling-selena-gomez-a-craigslist-beyonce/ar-AAgTI3u

Considering the IQ of the average MSN employee (and reader) is about 65, I can't say I'm surprised.

It's not just TBD....

I'm not surprised editors would miss that, what with the relentless pressure to publish as early as possible. Modern media - particularly social reporting - is a doggy-dog world.

Stop obfuscating with facts

And details. Don't forget the obfuscating with details.

• 4 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.