Chaos In Chicago!

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How so?

TheDonald from the stump a while back:

"I'd punch that guy in the face!"

Oh fearless new leader, I guess people are listening and only doing what you would... Screw all the PC crap, say what you wanna say too!

#FilterlessDonaldOurMightyLeader

#Filter?Filter?WeDon'tNeedNoStinkingFilter

#ActHowYourLeaderActs

TheDonald from the stump a while back:

"I'd punch that guy in the face!"

Oh fearless new leader, I guess people are listening and only doing what you would... Screw all the PC crap, say what you wanna say too!

#FilterlessDonaldOurMightyLeader

#Filter?Filter?WeDon'tNeedNoStinkingFilter

#ActHowYourLeaderActs

The protesters at a Donald Trump rally are listening to Trump? That's what I'd call a hell of a leader.

We've all seen footage of peaceful protestors getting bullied at Trump rallies, right? Looks like the protestors wanted to become the bullies tonight.

I can't blame either side... Who wants to be bullied?

I (as in Donald) always get the better side of the deal!

Standing down is for p*ssies! That's what Donald says. Get sucker punch and you get stuffed and cuff & go to jail. You might as well put up a fight at least!

#SuckerPunchDiplomacy

Makes big stick, walk softly for chumps!

The protesters at a Donald Trump rally are listening to Trump? That's what I'd call a hell of a leader.

Hitler was a hell of leader too! You gotta give him credit for that. Man, that man could make people do anything!

Mussolini made the trains run on time.

I wondered how long brothers were going to take being sucker punched in the side of the face and called the "n" word while protesting at rallies before they went h.a.m.

Niggaz wildin out now.

Anyway, protestors should stay out of these trump rallies and let trump be trump and let his people circle jerk each other and exist in the echo chamber and all that jazz. Because there is no "peaceful" protesting in these environments. None. Let them do them and protestors should protest outside of the event. Protesting inside is stoking the flames and not productive.

I like Trump though. Don't know if I can vote for him. Because I think that he is playing racial politics to some extent. But I still like him.

This.

I can't blame either side... Who wants to be bullied?

I (as in Donald) always get the better side of the deal!

Standing down is for p*ssies! That's what Donald says. Get sucker punch and you get stuffed and cuff & go to jail. You might as well put up a fight at least!

#SuckerPunchDiplomacy

Makes big stick, walk softly for chumps!

Hitler was a hell of leader too! You gotta give him credit for that. Man, that man could make people do anything!

Mussolini made the trains run on time.

This.

Oh goodie, the lazy Hitler comparison.

Oh goodie, the lazy Hitler comparison.

Oh goodie, the lazy Hitler comeback.

All I said was Hitler was one hell of a leader.

Call it lazy, but it is even lazier to hide your head in the sand and declare any reference to him off limits.

If the shoe fits, why not reference him. He is thee strongest demagogue to ever walk this earth... Why not compare a contemporary demagogue like Trump w/thee best.

Anything but lazy... Lazy is hiding one's head in the sand or shaming people into not recognizing when another demagogue may be on the rise.

You must like demagogues? Should I have referenced him to Joe McCarthy?

Call it lazy, but it is even lazier to hide your head in the sand and declare any reference to him off limits.

If the shoe fits, why not reference him. He is thee strongest demagogue to ever walk this earth... Why not compare a contemporary demagogue like Trump w/thee best.

Anything but lazy... Lazy is hiding one's head in the sand or shaming people into not recognizing when another demagogue may be on the rise.

You could have gone with Obama.

Can't imagine Obama saying he wished he could punch a protester in the face. Or Bush. Or Cruz or Rubio. This is about Trump

That half a sissy Barry couldn't bring himself to defend himself. Your so used to hanging with, being brought up by and being taught by metro sexual half men, a dude like Trump scares the shite out of you. The irony is after you have created the crap world that is coming, you won't be able to survive in it.

All for first amendment rights to protest but drowning speakers out with shouts at a rally is not much better than what Trump incites. It's legal, but it's also just a bully tactic.

When that young ex-Marine wouldn't shut up at the Bill Clinton speech earlier this week, same issue, maybe even more so because Bill was willing to engage the young man in a dialog. But the guy wouldn't stop shouting even as Clinton was asking the security to give him a minute to try to talk.

Protest and get all the testosterone out in a march outside. Engage in meaningful debate (with a Trump supporter...yes I see the humor) inside.

Edited by Observer

What happens if trump gets assassinated? Seriously if I was him I would be worried.

It's another example of progressives using any means trying to stop a message they don't agree with. You don't have to agree with the guy but there is no reason to use violence to stop him. This is borderline communist to shut down your opponents rally with violence. Seriously whether you like trump or not it should bother you if you care about the first ammendment.

Did you guys catch that some guy in the neighborhood bill Ayers was one of the organizing figures? And the moveon fascists.

All for first amendment rights to protest but drowning speakers out with shouts at a rally is not much better than what Trump incites. It's legal, but it's also just a bully tactic.

When that young ex-Marine wouldn't shut up at the Bill Clinton speech earlier this week, same issue, maybe even more so because Bill was willing to engage the young man in a dialog. But the guy wouldn't stop shouting even as Clinton was asking the security to give him a minute to try to talk.

Protest and get all the testosterone out in a march outside. Engage in meaningful debate (with a Trump supporter...yes I see the humor) inside.

Classic. Bill Clinton was so nice to the brother in arms of the 4 guys whose graves his wife spat on.

And the 50 people shouting him down don't count?

Classic. Bill Clinton was so nice to the brother in arms of the 4 guys whose graves his wife spat on.

And the 50 people shouting him down don't count?

Not sure what 50 people you're talking about (genuinely not sure what you mean).

In that video, the ex-Marine has every right to talk but he then decided to just keep on shouting and not listen. Clinton tried to engage him several times in dialog but he wouldn't stop shouting. That's a tactic usually reserved for the leftist protestors. I don't like the behavior on either side.

Whether he's right or wrong in his shouting is not relevant to this discussion of the method. I believe the Trump protestors AND the marine are right in what they are trying to say, but disagree with both of their methods.

Dumbasses sticking up for the protesters here.

Trump handled Don Lemon well on Cnn imo.

You're a complete joke. Go shame Erin Andrews some more.

There are millions of people that are very angry at B O and the **** he's pulled with his henchmen Hairy and Nancy, and they're itching for a fight.

Dumbasses sticking up for the protesters here.

Trump handled Don Lemon well on Cnn imo.

You're a complete joke. Go shame Erin Andrews some more.

He's an obtuse blockhead. Don't waste your time.

Edited by Nanker

What happens if trump gets assassinated? Seriously if I was him I would be worried.

It's another example of progressives using any means trying to stop a message they don't agree with. You don't have to agree with the guy but there is no reason to use violence to stop him. This is borderline communist to shut down your opponents rally with violence. Seriously whether you like trump or not it should bother you if you care about the first ammendment.

Did you guys catch that some guy in the neighborhood bill Ayers was one of the organizing figures? And the moveon fascists.

That might be the worst case scenario for the U.S. I honestly think that would cause a race war that would spiral out of control.

I've not made my decision on who I will vote for in this Presidential race but this who fiasco has made it more likely that I would vote for Trump if he was in the general election. It pisses me off when people feel that they can drown someone out and try to get them to go away by becoming violent. Freedom of speech is paramount here, and the right to not be PC if you don't want to be should also be protected. I am one of those who believes we America is becoming weaker and weaker by the PC movement.