Man, we lost a $h!tload of players!

I look around and see nothing but devastation! I see that the Patriots pilfered Hogan off of us. Them bastards! I feel like Rip Van Winkle, I took a long nap and all kinds of $h!t changed! I guess that this kind of stuff happens when you're late to the party.

(Haha, I'm just trying to lighten the mood around here)

Go Bills!

Anyone else use baby wipes instead of toilet paper? I even keep a little travel pack in my briefcase for work. Never felt better down there.

they're horrible for the sewage systems. they're not biodegradable. they have chemicals, like chlorine that are not so gentle to the skin.

there is a home recipe and you can use baby wash clothes or old torn flannel. boiled water to disinfect, add a little oil, special soap and a few more things and you're much better off.

they're horrible for the sewage systems. they're not biodegradable. they have chemicals, like chlorine that are not so gentle to the skin.

there is a home recipe and you can use baby wash clothes or old torn flannel. boiled water to disinfect, add a little oil, special soap and a few more things and you're much better off.

Thats right.....I always look for the septic safe logo

Thats right.....I always look for the septic safe logo

even those are not what you'd think. logos and such claims are not regulated like you'd think.

hell, the USDA just rescinded laws governing what can be called grassfed beef to anything that is beef. so if it is beef and you fed it nothing but skittles and faygo you could call it grassfed.