Bills Pre-draft visit tracker

Starting to come in... They can have a total of 30 player visits, if they are local (like from UB) they don't count

Last year they seemed pretty tight-lipped on official visits and private workouts

The Bills seem to draft players who have visited more often than not

@joebuscaglia

Dak Prescott will be one of the 30 official visits the #Bills can conduct with NFL Draft Prospects.

http://www.nfl.com/labs/rr/pathtothedraft/prescott

1. Dak Prescott - QB

2. Reggie Ragland - LB

3. Sheldon Rankins - DT

4. Cyrus Jones - CB

5. Sua Cravens - LB

6. Vernon Butler - DT

7. Cardale Jones - QB

8. Darron Lee - LB

9. Eli Apple - CB

10. Antonio Morrison - LB

11. Taylor Decker - OL

12. Von Bell - S

13. Adolphus Washington - DT/DE

14. Emmanuel Ogbah - EDGE

15. Bronson Kaufusi- EDGE

16. Jack Conklin - OT

17. Kelvin Fisher, Jr. - DB

18. Jarran Reed - DT

19. Connor Cook - QB

20. Leonard Floyd - OLB

21. Kolby listenbee - WR

22. Karl Joseph - S

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am interested in whether any of the visits are multi-day at OBD. Last year they hosted multi-day visits with two players: Karlos Williams and John Miller. It's like the Pegula sleepover in Boca, or the Harbaugh sleepovers on the recruiting trail. You know the Bills love them if they want them to sleep over.

Edited by YoloinOhio

I am interested in whether any of the visits are multi-day at OBD. Last year they hosted multi-day visits with two players: Karlos Williams and John Miller. It's like the Pegula sleepover in Boca, or the Harbaugh sleepovers on the recruiting trail. You know the Bills love them if they want them to sleep over.

:flirt:

CBF

Ragland also fared 13 reps in the bench press, but withdrew from the 40-yard dash Wednesday. Ragland ran a 4.72-second 40 at the NFL Scouting Combine nearly two weeks ago.

not impressed. I have done 20 reps and weigh 190

He reported having a shoulder injury, If true it makes no sense to aggravate an injury before your rookie season after the last 2 seasons hes had to his football resume. If hes there in the 1st round I bet my Andre Reed jersey OBD takes him.

Edited by Marty McFly

Ragland also fared 13 reps in the bench press, but withdrew from the 40-yard dash Wednesday. Ragland ran a 4.72-second 40 at the NFL Scouting Combine nearly two weeks ago.

not impressed. I have done 20 reps and weigh 190

with his sluggishness in the open field and in coverage we need to stay away.

Im not sold on Reggie either

I would love the Bills to get Noah Spence but dont see that happening

CBF

do you think Spence will be gone?

I would. Johnny Manziel is a prime example of what talent combined with dumb decisions looks like.

That's like saying a card carrying KKK member is a prime example of a person who will vote for Donald Trump. Let's not take it to the extremes here. Manziel had talent, yes, and makes dumb decisions, yes. But he also became a superstar on campus very early and by all accounts and his actions, LOVED the spotlight. Believe it or not, not everyone who plays in the NFL also wants to be a celebrity. THAT'S what helped Manziel spiral downward.

22 year olds make lots of dumb decisions. This was one. If it's a pattern of behavior, then you have a problem not just a lapse of judgment.